KW is a disaster

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Mar 4, 2020 at 5:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are so many people here scared to death that she's going to be promoted to run Marketing it's a joke. Vikram cant do anything without jeopardizing his job and Tim seems clueless about how cancerous she is. She's doing a great job pointing to others as the problem, but she is the problem. We need an intervention,

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop with the misogynistic posts! KW is a talented and strong leader!!

KyGirl likes this.
  3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pointing out that someone is incompetent and a blazer is not being misogynist.

someone isn’t protected from criticism because of their gender you snowflake.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha, Ha. Anyone looks at Tim’s family funny, gets fired. It’s not about gender; it’s about power. Hopefully, they’ll be in jail again soon.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those of us who work with Kelli respect and enjoy her leadership. So to the fired troll, stuff it!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, ok, Kelly. Keep tooting your horn.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Walbert was willing to bankroll Todd Smith and Ben Bove's side businesses with Horizon money, do you honestly think he is going to get rid of his wife? He continues to do business with both as Chairman of Egalet (now Zyla Life Sciences) and the bankrupt Novum Pharma...

"Horizon’s fortunes improved as it expanded Prescriptions Made Easy, and in 2015, CEO Timothy Walbert received a $93 million pay package. But Horizon’s tactics drew lawsuits and negative publicity.

One of the specialty pharmacies was Clybourn Park in Chicago, which Smith and Bove started in 2014 while working at Horizon, according to Illinois state and court records. They created the pharmacy specifically to handle Horizon prescriptions, according to the records. Schondelmeyer, the Minnesota professor, said the arrangement raises questions about whether the pharmacy was acting in the interest of patients or its owners."

www.benefitspro.com/2018/04/10/the-duo-quietly-helping-pharmacy-companies-raise-p/?slreturn=20200210094139

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ouch! Those two are poster boys for pharma greed and sleaze. Stay away!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of this is correct. It illustrates and highlights Timmy's horrible decision making. He's a clown, I saw him mentioned as Bozo on other posts, he is Bozo. It also appears he's a creep troll, too. Where is HR and legal on all this. LIABILITY AND STUPIDITY BY TIMMY AND HIS LEUTENANT ACCESSORIES.

The Board needs to remove this mental cripple, his reputation outside Horizon is well known!.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great idea buying the Takeda campus, too. Stupid Bozo move.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. ha, ha, ha.... wanna know a persons true essence look at how they treat their family. Very illuminating when it comes to the Walbert’s.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs by mid April!! Don’t say I didn’t warn you!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FAKE NEWS - - - we will be expanding our employee ranks by 300+. Given the COVID-19 crisis, quit trying to stir up trouble where none exists!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you surprised? Ask anyone how long they have been here. Happens every quarter under the radar. Family and friends dont get cut.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The lack of posts here and only a single troll Paint a great picture. Love the company. Love the leadership. Love my job. Thank you Tim and all.

KyGirl likes this.
  16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up Bozo. You are a personal and professional failure. You want people to think you're polished and in control, but those around you know you're a complete fraud and freak. Go look up social media pictures of your employees, hire more family which is slowly destroying the morale of the good people here. Your ego is your downfall, everyone knows you're sinister. POS CEO.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was pulled into my managers office and told KW (the Horizon Cancer) has an issue with my team. I was told I'd better address it with her or else my job might be in jeopardy. I have a family so I met with her. I totally sucked up and told her she was right. I threw up in the bathroom after the meeting. This is such BS that we have to work like this, are we in high school? Hostile work environment, "best places to work", spare me.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can she still be at this company? We should get onto the cafépharma's of the companies Timmy is on the Board of and warn them of his support of hiring wives to work in your company. Oh, that's right, those companies like all companies don't allow it. CEO allowing risky and demoralizing practices in a publicly traded biotech company. Shameful

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, please. Who wants to work with their spouse?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You see, they W family is going to need all the they can get for legal fees.