Kyle Ward and FLORIDA

Discussion in 'Cytyc Surgical Products' started by Anonymous, Dec 15, 2009 at 6:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please give me some honest insight as to what he is like to work for and how the company is to work for now. He gave a great sell during the interview, but we know that is just a sell. The position would be selling NovaSure as well as Adiana. Both products seem great and the docs seem to be interested, but we know a lot of this job is who you work for. Is there decent money to be made? Are you respected by docs as a Hologic TM?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kyle Ward is a USED CAR SALESMAN, beware!

Novasure is an excellent, market dominating product and Adiana might be an excellent product...if it ever comes out. There is decent money to be made, $150K is realistic if the powers that be give you a reasonable quota number (your 1st year they usually do then they jack it up if you do well).

There are some excellent managers a Hologic and some bad ones. Kyle is the worst sales manager I have EVER worked with (his clinical knowledge is basically nothing and the accounts HATE him. He can do nothing but hurt you on a sales call). Take the job if it is offered and hopefully Kyle will get fired or move on before you have too much interaction with him.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the reply. Not what I would have thought after listening to him last week. He made it seem like he was one of the best that has come up based on his sales abilities. Seemed like a nice enough guy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kyle is THE WORST manager EVER! He got fired from AHS Ascent Healthcare Solutions after 4 months for being soooooooo cheesie and a piss poor manager. Definitely a USED CAR SALESMAN, like the other poster said. Maybe below them. Then again, this company lacks standards of any type. He said it best, all we do is bagging and dragging

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bagging and dragging? What does that mean? Im interviewing for a job in Buffalo. Any insight for me?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting you say he got fired from them. When was this, I saw him in an OR the other week and he handed me his card.

@ the poster interviewing in Buffalo - Hologic is a great place to work. Great products, and for the most part great people.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been with this company for three years and have to say it is by far the worst in my 15 year career. The management is completely out of touch and leads by fear and threats.
    I am trying desperately to get out. RUN AWAY.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, that really is a big swing in opinions. Are you in the OR every morning by 7am.. That is what the manager said is required.. Just wanted to know the real gig

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not necessarily. I mean, there will be quite a few mornings where you have cases but you spend much of the time in the offices also. It just depends....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The negativity is not with the reps, it is with the management. The person who said that the negative reps are better gone is probably one of the negative managers. I was with this company for 2 years and loved it until I got a certain manager who was promoted with no qualifications for the job as rep, let alone as manager. He played the game, lied through his teeth, the surgeons that he called on as a rep hated him and now he ranks on top, due to the good reps under him. He manages by threatening his reps. Yes, the company is good, I was very happy with the products, the job etc but make sure who the manager is before you interview for the job, or accept it if you get that far.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It goes both ways. This is common with any sales job though, not just Hologic. Remember the saying, "reps don't leave companies, they leave their managers." My current manager is so so but I don't bother complaining about them. I just do what they ask me and thats that. I would never tell someone to not consider interviewing for the job, it's not that bad here.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats Kyle doing now? Does anyone have his personal contact info?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure who hes with now? u looking for email, cell?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was selling re-manufactured stuff for a while, but last I heard he got fired from that job too.