Kythera

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2015 at 10:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the reasons the Rx side is flat and declining is due to Managed Care. In my territory this year alone we have lost two preferred positions and plans are utilizing generics 1st line. We are sliding in the rankings as the competition is becoming more aggressive in managed care. We do not need these distractions if we are suppose to grow in a very competitive market. Should be interesting year on the Rx side.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree that managed care is becoming more of a barrier in certain regions but it is certainly not the only reason the rx side is declining. Inept leadership is a bigger reason why we are doing so poorly on the sales side.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today is the day!! Im sure A&C management will be shocked with the number of resignations! They have been oblivious to the unhappiness around them...sad, just sad!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've posted these exact points 3 or 4 times. Get over it or move on. Life is too short. I hope you can find happiness elsewhere. I'm making money and optimistic about my future here. Please stop trying to convince everyone that this is a sinking ship. It may be for you, it's not for all of us.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well stated. Been here several years and have no regrets. A honest answer is that many of our competitors Reps have looked to and have joined us in the past few months. Proves the point that the grass is not always greener on the other side, matter of fact I am rolling in the green here at Galderma.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. I like working for one of the largest companies in the world. Never know what tomorrow will bring but always hoping for the best. Know there will be more investment and possible acquisitions that will keep us relevant.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you new to the industry? It appears that you think Galderma is the best option going. They are not. They made a promise to Nestle to pay back for the purchase and is sacrificing A&C sales reps lively-hood! The "80k" at plan is nearly impossible unless you allow your business to become very unhealthy. The number of A&C reps are dwindling and they have yet to ask us why. The outrageous 30% growth is why. The morale couldn't possibly get any lower!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true. Some quotas are increasing by as much as 45% per quarter. That's not even realistic and you will run around and work like a dog and make no money. Whats the benefit of working 80 hours or more a week and making no money. The quotas won't get any better as time progresses and the sad part is that the company doesn't care if you walk out the door. Our fearless leader was overheard stating just that.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me you will not be the only good person to leave. Hear TX is getting ready to become a ghost town. A real shame as Galderma had so much potential and unrealistic goals led by a bunch of people with one foot out the door is not the way to lead this company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the chances Galderma buys Kythera?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My bet is Valeant, guy buys everything

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The exodus has begun!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how many yesterday?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We lost 17 reps

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard we lost more or maybe the went somewhere else.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They took a lot from everyone.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mistake I think - lot of promise with little substance. rainbows and butterflies but good luck my friends. Shiny new penny that has little potential - acquisition soon I hear!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's around 10%. Any good reps? Seems like a bunch of no names.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, some good ones.....MC and AH

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The grass isn't always greener. Look at the product with a lot of potential side effects and only approx 65% success rate. Additionally, a $400 monthly car allowance won't get you that far and the bonus structure in year one is crap. No money to be made until year 2 and the company may not even last that far.