Kythera

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2015 at 11:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for sharing! Lol - interviewed with a Derm manager that has absolutely not one clue about aesthetics. So ridiculously old school - should be on an episode of sesame street of which one is not like the others. He should be featured with this loser!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Numbers don't lie asshats, there were more than 80 resumes sent in to P-0ne for this new gig! This is because AGN is dead and the Actagan FA div is getting worse by the minute! If 21 offers went out and 18 people left for Kyth despite a signed 'non-compete', that means they were very unhappy period! 3/21 (offers) stayed because they were sold on their future here, promotions, mgr jobs etc- the rest were like 'see ya generic company!' Spin it the way you want but there are unhappy people here that giving the opportunity would have left in a heartbeat! Everyone knows that the people making fun of Kythera are not the 3 reps that stayed- that leaves the 60 plus people that didn't cut it making fun of the newest opportunity in this space. Good luck hitting your 40% growth at Actagan losers!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even Neuroscience reps were applying for these jobs. I don't know a tenured happy rep. They are all looking at anything available.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No shit!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Allergan trying to enforce the non competes?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old AGN would have, but Actavis doesn't spend money on useless stuff so the answer is no! If they try to fill these jobs with people from Galderma or Merz then they are non compete Hypocrites. The future is nobody will sign a non compete in this space anymore; simply- isn't the money in it that there used to be. Answer is Nope! besides a few in house transfers where are they going to get the reps from?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of talent out there - get over yourself. Would rather hire talent from a competitive market. Not from a market leader.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's always better to hire someone with Aesthetics experience in this space, and people wonder why these divs can't hit their Botox goals? Wtf?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did you get the 80 number? Just from Allergan? Any random big pharma gig has 2000 resumes sent in, doesn't mean any of them are qualified

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the point is there were a lot of Agn reps looking to leave for Kyth esp in the FA div. Actavis/Agn knows that they lost many great people to Kyth, but the real problem is that 60-100 others tried to get these Kyth jobs - meaning that they are not happy at Allergan div of Actavis; but instead of addressing the true issues they try to exercise the BS non compete! How is that working out for you clowns?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to Allergan, or should I say welcome back to Allergan. When Allergan owns you it's forever.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well now, I guess the ppl that left for Kythera are back. Didn't anyone see this coming? You ppl in aesthetics just see whats on the surface, there is no depth to any of you. you're in the right job now but due to "synergies", you may not have one in the short term.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully you all kept your business cards

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

one thing that made kythera so attractive to allergan was the potential synergies - meaning they can put kybella in the portfolio of the existing reps and cut many of the kythera reps. to all the allergan reps who left for kythera, not looking like a smart move. it also seems the few options you received are not being immediately vested (read the 8-k filing).

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is crazy....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a great idea for a div that can't hit their numbers, add a brand new injectable that costs a lot; makes sense!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it just me or does this have expansion written all over it?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's just you.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good call.