La-La-Layoff

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2012 at 9:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

La-la-layoff......laaaayyyyoffff.....layoff.....nuh nuh nuh nuh.....hey hey hey...layyofffff!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoff for upper management no rep layoffs this time around some DM's will also be involved in layoff

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have the DM's already been informed of their layoff?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, they will find out tomorrow morning 8:30am-12:00pm.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Rep layoffs only upper management and DM's

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What division are you referring layoffs too? Rumor is oncol will reorg real soon, true?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of these managers are less value than the weak reps..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM's will be responsible for more reps so their will be less DM's also I heard of some reps being laid off as part of reorg

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know of 2 dms laid off today Shionogi1

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the DM's initials that you know of that got let go?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JS and TH the RSD's were fired today

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TH is just an underling. He does not respond well to JH. It is a new day and clean up is happening top down.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TH was not a good RSD and he will not be missed by anyone!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So are they gonna lay off a bunch of people and rehire an entire force like Shionogi 3?? This company is so out of it's mind it's insane. Layoffs after president club awards!!!?? Really?

Get it together!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 dm's in S1 let go. 1:00 call you are done. 1:30 you are safe

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does it feel like now TH and JS??? They are single handedly responsible for driving great people out if the company. Karma is a bitch!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. No loyalty! II will prevail just can't believe I and we were done this way. 2 months severance for 4 years of dedication and hard work. I don't know how you people can sleep at night. I saw the writings on the wall but yall got me before I could leave.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JH is cleaning house of the old guards. Don't claim to be friends with JS and TH. When will I impact reps?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny that TH is finally gone. By far the worst manager ever. Horrible people skills, poor grammar and not the brightest guy in the company. Nothing like making reps cry on field rides, and having major "pit sweat" at meetings. I'm sure his next job he'll be at Walmart or some hillbilly store. Karma's a bitch!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any more people been let go? Heard that home office is changing as well. Sales must be really shitty.