Labcorp buying PathGroup?

Discussion in 'PathGroup' started by anonymous, Mar 26, 2018 at 11:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is what you are concerned with? not working conditions, salary, PTO. Wow, we are going be lucky to have you. How did Walmart not snatch you up?? You must be a pilar of the community.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales mgmt. is a joke here.
    The blind leading the blind.
    If he tries to clear his throat one more time...…….

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The way you're b-hurt, it sounds like he cleared your moms throat...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha so delusional and uninformed. Business is stronger than ever in TN and taking business from quest and labcorp daily. We just gained more accounts in the past week and haven’t slowed at all with holidays. This smells like a disgruntled ex employee

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed!! I can’t wait to be in the new space. Not looking forward to the actual moving but after that it’ll be great. With previous employers there was always a productivity drop off around the holidays. It’s actually was business as normal and getting busier

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was at Grassmere yesterday and saw a few folks from Quest. We are definitely for sale.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why were they at Grassmere?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What tipped you off? Pritzker bringing in a high level Executive or all the Quest middle management in sales and ops?

This was the plan from the beginning. Old paths, Medical directors, and Steve/joe get big payouts, pritzker makes a little $ and discovers that they aren’t qualified to get into healthcare, and Quest buys business because hey can’t get it any other way.

Pretty cut and dry situation.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No company would want to buy this place. Embarrassment to the industry.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello
    PG bought.. PBM-Dallas TX
    48 pathologist
    I thought they were medfusion/aka
    Quest!!
    Nothing on this board talking about this May 1st!!!
    Baylor Scott White hospitals

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exciting to see what they do with the crap management at Pathgroup.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These boards are so funny. Who is the weirdo from Pathgroup trolling the boards? I am not convinced. Sounds like a train wreck company. Thanks for the warning!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoa

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

press release May 1st on Pathgroup/Linked in
    Just google- PG buys PBM (48 drs) NGS testing/all ameripath accounts send to Medfusion/this pathgroup who is housed inside Medfusion/Quest bldg.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pritzker buys second lab setting up to make selling PG more attractive. No one wants it on its own.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two mediocre labs merge. I hope they bring in new management. Our existing managers have no clue how to grow this place.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow, buying more of quest's garbage to make the sale to quest easier?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

quest is obviously buying us, they're always around. not sure why some at the lab think it's labcorp.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

get back to work! stop acting like you are here, you're not. i know who you are!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also you have a manager literally telling his old quest buddies that its happening soon.