LabCorp needs to step it up!

Discussion in 'Labcorp' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2017 at 6:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had the lowest moment of my career today when I had to call the mother of three sexually abused kids and tell her that LabCorp LOST the specimens that were sent in to check them for STD's. This mother just started crying right there on the phone with the thought of bringing her three kids back to the clinic to get a recollect.

I have worked here for a number of years and it has never been as bad as it is right now. Leadership needs to step it up and figure out how they are going to fix the poor quality and horrible service patients get when they come here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, never going to happen. It would require spending.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get real.

Big cuts from Medicare starting Jan, 1.

All need to step up and do what is needed to pull weight around here.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the number to turn in the lab to CLIA so that LabCorp is forced to hire the right about of lab staff? This place is run so poorly that more people quit than our lousy HR can hire and it leads to problems like losing samples.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly this is true. LabCorp does not care about the patients they serve or the quality of the results. They care about pointing fingers and covering their ass. Let me guess a QCD was done for the lost specimens and everyone just pointed their finger at everyone else? This place is a disaster and will only get worse.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree!! Upper management a joke, run by a dictator in Brentwood, and care only about protecting self. Do lip service to patient care ( flash St Jude picures around) but see how little time and effort they can put into it -"work from home". Undermine staff that show up and try their best even with all the roadblocks. Got out and very thankful!!!!!