Laid Off Today (Hired Last Week)

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 30, 2020 at 12:57 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem here is a lack of leadership. We have had weak leadership in sales. Then they promote a national sales director who still acted like a district manager. Now that national sales director was promoted to a VP. They promote people here who don't rock the boat. TD is a master at that. Doesn't know what hes doing and hes hiding very well or someone is saving his rear. We listen to him on calls when he actually does one once a year and cringe. Completely lifeless and not exactly motivating. He got where he got because women's health care did well on its own. Most of those people did not survive and have gone.

You will find however that many people are leaving. They are honestly disgusted by the lack of direction and lack of leadership and lack of decision making in this place. Grow a pair please!! We are not happy!!!!!!!!

Love your now telesales reps with to clue about what is going on!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well said! I just hope Osmotica is as loyal to him as he is to RVLs future. They sure weren’t loyal to the rest of us.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK now they are back to posting 3 Open Sales Rep job openings on Pharmville.
    WTH???

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And back to posting for a manager of sales training for the next class of new sales professionals.The hiring and firing is keeping HR paid with job security. Insane how this place operates

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check out Pharmville new sales rep jobs
    Pittsburgh fairfax Raleigh Houston San Antonio up to 5 posted after the “covid 19”
    Lay-off. Not on the corporate website. How can anyone trust this company?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably one minute after RVL is approved and OSM sells the co to the highest bidder (likely less than $5 a share)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lack of leadership here. THIS is the very problem and will be why people in our sales force are looking/leaving and I'm sure internally as well.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Donlon needs to wake up every morning and ask himself "What would I normally do?" and then do the exact opposite, because he has never once made a good decision

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is only a handful of top paid people that will benefit from this disaster.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

people are walking around with half grey hair right now and their first concern will not be droopy eyelids. Timing is horrific for launch of RVL.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were all wondering how he was gonna make out at HQ where he actually had to work.
    I left on my own way back. TDon was and always will be a DM that is tactical and only knows WHC. He is loyal but that is it. Not bright and never heard anything visionary from him. This is how you'all define leadership?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you say he's "loyal" I assume you aren't extending this to include loyalty his employees? He and leadership don't understand the meaning of the word loyalty. They also really don't understand pharmaceuticals, if we're being honest.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knows he is a people pleaser. HE is a joke. Adios!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to the financial statementsThe debt was $268 million at the end of the year.this was Before the pandemic and severance payouts. Not even Donlon, KP
    Or the beauts in HR will survive

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all knew how lazy he was as a DM or NSD. God help us. Is he working from home or snoozing?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is honest with him when he asks how we are doing. The reason is he doesn't have the balls to tell leadership what's really going on. He has no solutions or answers. Basically just likes to float around causing no waves. I'm leaving here soon... I read through this whole thread and can vouch that there is no sales leadership here. It's honestly pathetic.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all looking!! This is the saddest form of sales leadership ever. We never hear anything. When we do, we try and figure out what they are getting at.

Our sales plan sucks...is it one? A joke. My DM is looking I'm sure. Who the fuck hired Donlon? This is a complete joke!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only DMs left are the loser and ass-kissers. Big pharma rejects. They deserve to go down with this sinking ship