Lance Lopez

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Nov 28, 2018 at 7:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no idea what is reality!!

3. Calico

Calico Guest

4. Calico

Calico Guest

Darn chubby fingers...my two cents on this is simply “If the guy is such a rockstar, why did they let him leave?”. Companies hope and pray to have great managers who can develop winning teams. He’s gone for a reason...

5. hey y’all...this awesome person is now in the Central Valley of California...so if you’re looking at those spots open in primary care out there, best to not torture yourself

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run for your life. Lance is a complete nightmare.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has he started detailing you back, exactly what you detailed the doc? That was always my personal favorite.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a dash cam that records audio inside the vehicle. The only reason you can't defend against this prick is no evidence. Get the evidence. End of story. Make sure it is 3 or more instances and that you have specifically asked him to stop his tone, his abuse, etc.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this website is obviously full of interesting threads, but it's rare that there are threads dedicated to specific individuals, and it's never a good thing. I've never met this person, but just based on this discussion (and a conversation I had with two people from Merck), I feel immensely sorry for his new team and for those "ECP"s I'm sure he's hiring. If you're reading this and you work for him, protect yourself.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good post. I'll never understand why hiring RMs don't pick up the phone and check out these candidates. Not by calling the candidate's references, (duh), but their own area network. Or have the local managers make discreet inquiries. A lot of heartache, lost revenue, and HR problems would be averted. Harder to fire than hire. RMs please do you homework!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all of us are so glad this monster is gone from our company. Good luck to his “team” at Lilly! He’ll boast about helping people “walk across the stage” but really, he did nothing but make us hate our jobs. Good riddance.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LL was an asset and will be dearly missed. His new position at Merck is a great opportunity.
    We wish you luck Lance.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are in for a real treat with this choke artist. You guys would have been better served by recruiting an inmate from the local county jail than this joker.

I do like the thread about placing a camera in the fleet car. I'll take it one step further, wear a body camera like the police. You'll need it working for this dirt bag who has ruined the livelihood of families throughout CA.

Remember, he is no prize. It is well known that Merck DM's have little training or skills and hangout in their roles till they die. They simply approve expenses and ride with reps with zero transferable skills.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Document, document, document!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait, Lilly hired Lance?!!!! BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    (And to his team - you'd better protect yourself)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I'm glad I didn't accept the position. I knew there was something up with this clown. He creeped me out during the interview. He stares and hardly blinks good luck to his team. :eek:

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lilly HR read this string!!!! Help us!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has he started picking apart everything you do? And I do mean everything, how you stand in an office, what direction you take in the car, what your brought for lunch, how you put samples away, how you organize your stuff...

Get ready...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Document everything and work together as a district to run him out. Don't let him divide and conquer.