Lance Lopez

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Nov 28, 2018 at 7:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lance has never been accused of being very bright, but not a bad guy if you get your work done. Yes, has never been liked or trusted by his teams but always seems to get the job done!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looney Lance is the type of guy who won't say anything to your face at first, but then will write down in your coaching log that you drove "unsafely" because you didn't have your hands at 9 and 3...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dont believe Lance would do something like that! He just a well respected and loved guy. His former team misses him and knows he needed a change. Keep up the good work Mr. Lopez!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on your description Lance posted for the following job:

Now hiring, Lilly sales manager
    Qualificaions:
    Not very bright
    Not liked
    Not trusted
    But gets the job done!

Ahaaaaabahaaaa lmao x 2

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lance is the greatest! Don't be haters out there. Mr.Lopez keep doing a great job with our team!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who the heck calls their boss “Mr”?! Nice try Lance. We all know you can’t resist being on here and defending yourself. Either that or you hired some pathetic ECPs and they’re already on here checking things out and are defending you just so they can tell themselves it’ll be ok...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is "Mr. Lance" being nice with expenses? To feed an office of 20:

Refill used bottled h2o and bring with you
    Buy one pizza and a pizza cutter, cut into 40 slices
    For desert purchase day old pastries
    As a rep you should refrain from eating

Don't forget the sign in sheet, he's watching and will fax it to the office to verify accuracy. Just remember, you can do no right with "Mr." Wrong.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit. Like he would approve a pizza cutter. Use your hands son!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While Lance is always looking for ways to control costs for the company, he is not cheap and understands the customers needs and in being compliant with established company policies, stop being haters and support a great leader who has the respect of his new team. Thanks for all that you do to advance our mission! We support you Mr. Lopez!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is either some major kool-aid drinking ECP or it's lance himself. I've been in pharma 15+ years. No one calls their boss "Mr" or "Mrs" - we're all on a first name basis here. So either this kid is in awe of lance 'cause they're new and stupid (kid, if you're real, your opinion will change of him in a bit, just wait), or it's Lance trying to make it look like someone on his team actually likes him (put your money on this).
    Have y'all noticed that the Fresno/Visalia position is AGAIN posted? It's been posted since November. (I have a friend in the area who asked me about the job when she decided to return from being a mom for a few years). He's already hired someone that quit before they started (I believe Jan was the start date) and who knows what happened last time around. Maybe all the folks getting offers noticed this thread? Or maybe Looney Lance is just not good at hiring? Regardless, this will be the third time this position has been listed and still hasn't been filled - how often does that ever happen these days? To all the experienced people in the Fresno area - you don't want to work for this clown (and he won't hire you anyways). To all the people trying to get into pharma: If you just want to get in and have thick skin, just make sure you have an exit plan (I.E. - do this for a year and get out).

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guys, Guys, Guys, This is the last word to be written on Lance... He was hired for his diversity, so just lay off his Ass. Poor guy.. Lilly needs the diversity check mark because they were unable to hire a Pocahontas. So lay off him and move on we need him to fill our quotas it doesn’t matter how good or how bad he is. This is our world we live in today. So just cool it and comment on a different thread. Leave our Amigo alone, he is smart, good looking, and diverse.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh no, he made it to Fres-no? You poor sob's, but I'm here to help. To survive working for this bloke you need to be a protected job share. Back in the day at Smerck Mr. Lance managed two female job shares that were untouchable. Both never worked and were as dumb as a box of rocks. Diversity counts and even Mr. Lance knows that, white dudes, you are screwed.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At the Lilly’s white dudes have been screwed for four and a half years now. No changes but these dudes were severanced so all wis cool.

15. johndeere

johndeere Guest

wait a minute - he's a self serving asshole who hides behind "these are the rules" who is too insecure to hire strong, experienced reps, likes to micromanage every little damn thing, is hated by pretty much everyone he's ever "supervised" AND he is a TOKEN hire? Oh man, this shit just gets better everyday. Sorry to those on his "team", you all are screwed...but at least we can all call him "Token" Lance!

"You didn't execute the message the way you were trained to..."

"Fuck off. You're just the token manager anyways!"

:)

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you need to say is leader Lance is respected by his new team and was hired because of his past success and talent. He is a leader, mentor and a true ambassador for the company. Please stop all of these negative posts and let leader Lance focus on his fortunate team!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whoa whoa whoa - "Leader Lance"?! Bahahahahahaha. Seriously, who are you? Why are you defending this schmuck and why are you treating this token minority hire as if he's a deity? He's just a horrible human being who's out for himself and will throw his employees under the bus to protect himself. He has years of that history and if you don't think he'd do that to you, well then kiddo, you're in for a treat. come back in 18 months and tell us how you feel...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whoa whoa whoa - my meth head mothers a ho ! Bahahahahahaha

19. VagHo Mo

VagHo Mo Guest

whoa whoa whoa - meet me on political board for a man on man blow! Bahahahahahaha.:cool:

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please, Lance is not a smart guy and everybody knows how he landed his position, but lay off him. This is getting old!