Lantheus Medical Imaging

Discussion in 'How do I...' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2010 at 1:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A bloodbath layoff in the making if product is not back next month.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad you weren't informed of this site sooner. If you read from page 1 to now, most of what you see is true and factual. When I was there almost no one asked the difficult pointed questions at group and town hall meetings, and those that did were soon gone. Being still there, I believe you do have a target. Nearly all old-timers have left, I did on my own after 30+ years. In my last few years had the feeling they were out to get me, and was all but told that by BD on one occasion. Say the wrong thing about the place and if it gets back to BD you are a goner. My best advice is to line something up now and leave on your own terms. I'm sure you have heard the rumor about the next layoff coming soon, and at that place, rumors have a way of coming true more often than not. Good luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big Heads need to roll. BD's head on a plate. DK's head on a stick outside the gate. The little people aren't responsible for the BVL mess. Why after all this time did they not have a backup vendor? BVL has had issues for the past 30 plus years. It's a wonder the FDA took so long to nail them. LMI has been a pitiful, pathetic joke since it's inception.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Noticed some post about the little napolean have been removed from this site?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I noticed the same thing...were a couple of comments earlier this afternoon. Anyone know how can comments be removed?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we all knew he was thinned skinned.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Although the remaining posts are numbered sequentially, I guess that proves out the theory that this site is monitored by current "management", if you can call them that.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

... proof LMI is reading & monitoring this board!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Comments can not be removed once posted. Apparently the site can remove posts that they see unfit. If they knew RG, they would leave them up.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

... the posts removed were not as inflammatory as some of the posts not deleted?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I agree. I think they should leave everything up. The truth is in here!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tic toc

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This just in from the Lowell Sun...

Looks like the d-bags got a new supplier.

Under separate agreements, Jubilant HollisterStier LLC will manufacture Lantheus' Cardiolite and Neurolite products, which are used in nuclear medical imaging.

Did our salaries pay to bribe this company?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the cash cow $ DEFINITY?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not surprising but still need new cardiolite on the shelf in june. Neurolite is worthless...definity makes more money than cardiolite. its absence will be missed.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supposedly Definity is going to be made in Manati. But I don't know how. Aren't they supposed to have to clean up the dump per the FDA?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me thinks the article is bull-puckey. If you read closely there really isn't any concrete information about validation, manufacture start date, etc. Could just be a fake story to appease investors. Never believe anything that Lantheus has to say until it happens, and even then, it should be taken with a grain of salt.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing to see here folks...move along!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One thing about DK and his crew of misfits, they could never handle the truth.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's a quote from a May 11 Boston Business Journal article on our beloved LMI.

"North Billerica’s Lantheus Medical Imaging is facing a raft of challenges from a heavy debt load, growing competition from generics and product shortages tied to contract-manufacturer woes.

The company’s revenue has been on a long slide for the past four years, and last week, Moody’s Investor’s Service sent the company’s credit rating further into junk territory, downgrading it to Caa2 with a negative outlook, from Caa1."

That rumble in the backround is an avalanch rolling down DK's power point slide of the moutain.