Lantheus Medical Imaging

Discussion in 'How do I...' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2010 at 1:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[QUOtheTE=Anonymous;4369761]LP & DK like the people who kiss their butts![/QUOTE]

Ever notice how LP could not look people straight in the eye. Very telling! Psychology 101 tells you all you need to know about that kind of behavior. DK is the epitome of a narcissistic sociopath. Those that pay homage to them should watch their backs very closely.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that SLT is serious about Ablavar! No more excuses for poor sales! Let the crack down begin! Never mind that no one wants it. The $100m flop! Nice job DK, PC, and who ever else made that purchase decision! The king has no clothes!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DK loves pronouncing gadofosveset trisodium.... it strokes his ego!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And BD strokes everything else.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not an ill informed child, but an ex-employee with 27 years service and secondly, according to you, I am Stellar because I am no longer at LMI! My days were over long ago and I couldn't be happier.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if you are so happy, why spend your time on Cafe Pharma blasting those who spent much of their adult life helping to build a company, much like yourself?!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth must be told.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right On!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can't handle the truth!

Some of those still there are happy to keep a pay check = they are not contributors but the slackers or B-Kissers!

The others still have gumption and ethics! They are the true workers who HOPE ! Unfortunately their time is limited because they care and will be let go!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe you miss the big easy paycheck

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting site. I didn't write the post you are referring to, but here's the truth from me...

I know I do! (miss the $$) But got tired being forced to lie about un-realistic metrics and goals to save my a_s!! It's hard to work at a company where the employee is held to the core values, but management turns a blind eye to ethics. It must be what it feels like to be on welfare and getting a check from the government. I didn't leave the company, I left my manager (a bully and dictator). At Lantheus you can't take issues to HR because they are part of the lie. There's no protection from an abusive and punitive manager.

I'm Glad to be gone I finally feel like I am contributing to a company. I'm not making the cash I once did, but the lack of fearing a ream job or a lecture from a psycho manager who should be chemically restrained makes it worth the pay loss. I could write a book on what's wrong with Lantheus and I must admit the experience there was great on two fronts...Many of the people I worked with were wonderful (I miss them) and I also learned how not to manage people.

Bottom line...if you can stand the abuse then stay and collect the money. I just ran out of gas.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lantheus is planning a May 23 conference call to report first quarter financial and operating results. According to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Lantheus MI Intermediate Inc. and its subsidiaries posted a $113.76 million accumulated stockholder’s deficit (unaudited) as of March 31, 2012. Revenue for the quarter was $85.35 million, down from the $98.1 million in last year’s same quarter.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was neither big nor easy.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto! Since my departure, I have taken a substantial pay cut. But you know what? I haven't slept this great in ages and have no more ridiculous, uneccessary stress in my life. No more group huddles, bi-monthly one on ones with my supervisor, horseshit core values, Isotrain, lies, backstabbing, unhappy faces, filthy bathrooms, etc... Getting the call from my A.D., informing me that my position had been eliminated, was the most rewarding thing that I got out of my entire time at Lantheus.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on! Now here are some truths that I personally witnessed and was affected by. Any of you non-believer MF's, just keep licking BD's you know what, because you deserve what is coming.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It hasn't been pretty since before BMS. It's been downright fugly from that point forward. When they laid off a deaf woman and a man with Spina Bifida, we hung on and prepared for the worst and got it! The funny thing is that we thought BMS was the worst, until Lantheus came on board.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LIKE!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lantheus cuts the workers, some with a lot of tenure, then go out and hire Associate Directors, Directors, Sr. Directors and VP's to replace the head count???????

WTF? How does this save costs?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I no longer work there and left on my own. I honestly felt towards the end that it was a pride swallowing siege to go into the office day in and day out and listen to my boss critique my emails and the way in which I would approach hard and or complex subjects that he didn’t have the balls to address or was just to clueless to see it. It became a complete insult to my intelligence working with some people. For the most part those that actually did the work that I was lucky enough to get paired up with they are all good people very knowledgeable but as for the SLT that I got to observe….not impressed.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm no financial genius, so I can't figure out how it saves costs, given the kind of $$$ these folks are pulling down compared to the long time, hard working, devoted, honest folks that got it in the neck.