Dismiss Notice
Links from our daily front page news are now being fed to this board. If you want to comment on any of the news articles, you can now do so there.

Lantheus Medical Imaging

Discussion in 'How do I...' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2010 at 1:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.... bring some promising new products to market ... it hasn't happenned yet - and it never will! Who is kidding who! LMI wiped out the R&D group! ABLAVAR is a JOKE! The PET perfusion agent has been put on the back burner! They do not want to invest in the future that they will not be part of!

The only hope of a new poduct is a drug that would grow some new hair for the DON! ... and Donald Trump would then buy the company!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No family employed there from ROY

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RG DOES have relatives still employed at LMI!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And found what?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree over all there is a mix of good and no so good people that have been layed off and that are still working there. But, if you were to identify all employees with 20+ of service and were to divide it into two lists, those layed off and those still there, you would be surprised and even shocked at the results. Plenty of very competent and hard working people were targeted for no other than political and purely personal reasons. These layoffs have been going on now for 4 years. If you were to break down the lists even further to year by year the results would be even more stark. There are plenty of egotistical and self serving personalities in positions of power. In my many years of service, I was personally targeted by some of them and later defied others by refusing to do their dirty work and screw people. You can bet everyone left there knows who the pricks are that you better not cross or you'll be part of the next parade out the door.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am very happy to see what I started in 2010 finally was recognized and has allowed people to vent. Reading all these postings has been very entertaining! Especially the home office folks...You guys crack me up!!!

I still can't understand why anyone would consider applying to this company, but when people are desparate, people do the un-thinkable. Due dilligence or not you have to be a part of this to really understand. Ask any of the field reps who have recently joined and without exception, if they felt they could be honest, would say, "WTF!" For me It's been the easiest non-job I've ever had! Once you figure out the system. Call metrics what a joke, managers you get what you ask for. Oh and Don, Larry, Phil, AA, and Bill (I know you all read this)thanks for monitoring! I'm sure you enjoy the comments too. See ya Plugs! Have a great weekend.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bunch of BS!

Mr. Kiepert has been President and CEO of Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc. a worldwide leader in diagnostic imaging products based in North Billerica, Massachusetts, since 2008. He led the company’s successful transition from Bristol Myers Squibb Medical Imaging to the independent, privately-held Lantheus Medical Imaging. During his tenure at Lantheus, he has expanded the company’s product portfolio through strategic acquisition, progressed new pipeline initiatives and driven supply chain diversification to increase availability of medical isotopes for diagnostic imaging.

This is the truth!

In July 2007, Point Therapeutics reported it had laid off chairman and CEO Donald Kiepert; CFO Richard Small; general counsel Michael Duffy; and chief scientific officer Barry Jones. At the time, a company spokeswoman said the firm was down to two full-time employees. The layoffs came after an independent panel advised to firm to stop its Phase 3 trials of drug talabostat as a treatment for advanced non-small cell lung cancer.

Point Therapeutics reported a net loss for 2006 of $29.3 million on revenue of $440,000

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right BS!! Thanks!! Any comment Don?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean little RG, right? It certainly sounds like his style, or lack therefore of.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His Napolean complex is kicking in - or Bill Dawes told him to reply to the post!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

... would management be feeling some heat ... pay cuts ... product outages ... third party supplers unable to supply LMI products .. EBITA spiraling downward .. disgruntled employees posting on Cafe Pharam and other boards ... chickens coming home to roost! ... no morals ... no conscious.. I am surprised every day i show up for work that the site is open - How Sad Is That!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't need to google LMI if you work there.... NOT A GOOD SITUATION .....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's right! He even refers to himself as "Bill's Little Soldier." What a DB!