Lantheus Medical Imaging

Discussion in 'How do I...' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2010 at 1:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what lies they tell to people to get them to sign on. If there are any people, that have interviewed with Lantheus out here, please share with us the perks that HR may have told you about being a Lantheus employee. The only perk that I can think of is free coffee! Ha,ha!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No plugs, it's a rug!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plain and simple answer: Its a job, I'll take it

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dunkin Donuts is hiring. They treat their people better, have a proven track record and have a future ahead of them. Hitch your wagon to LMI and you'll fall off the cliff with them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny thing is ... DK couldn't even run & operate a Dunkin Donuts!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN no, RUIN yes!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any new cardiolite or definity make it to the shelves yet to back up all the talk?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard that mfg. will begin in 2 weeks. My question is, aren't there supposed to be qualifying runs manufactured prior to actual production? After material is manufactured, doesn't it need to go through Quality prior to release? What about labeling and package inserts? Is the literature going to have to be changed to reflect a new manufacturer? This all takes time and has to go through rigorous approval processes. Do they really think that all of this will be accomplished in time to satisfy customer needs? Or is this just the story to hold everyone over, as DK gasses up the getaway car? It all sounds rather suspect.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rigorous approval process? In recent history (re: extended expiration date)? You really think so?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If its done correly without cutting corners it will take at least 6 months...just in general some things that come to mind are
    sNDA and or aNDA FDA approval,
    QA Agreement
    change controls,
    Tech transfers,
    IQ,OQ,PQ & PV
    How does this impact the supply chain for critical suppliers of intermediates and APIs?
    How does this impact accessory vials and components?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Important visitors coming to Billerica tomorrow from across the sea. LMI trying to make a good impression on them. Potential buyers?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

or agency inspectors

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We'll have to monitor the company flag pole to see which countries flag is raised! Unless now that Dan Martin has been outsourced, he no longer can continue that tradition. Tradition means diddly squat at LMI!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always thought that the Skull & Crossbones should have been flown there.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bracco?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, have they sold the dump yet?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

would be the best possible fit. if u r a current employee u better b praying for this. that said, don't know how they handle takovers sites. most likely everyone would be keep their job for at least 6 months before changes start. any new ownership would be better than the current one.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales & Marketing, would be goners. Duplication of Bracco sales & marketing personnel!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You heard wrong!!! vials have started arriving this week, seems like all you analyzers had bogus info!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's a lot of bogus information in this whole discussion!