Largest device recall in history

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by anonymous, Nov 25, 2019 at 7:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recalls happen to everyone .not the end of the world .Look at out vent division recall city and now the #1 selling vent in US

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Is this a recall? Wasn’t it just a performance note? Where patients can die.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't work for Medtronic, but you're mentally deficient if you missed this part :

"Approximately 0.04% of devices exhibit this behavior. The battery continues to perform within projected estimates. There have been no reports of permanent harm to patients as a result of this issue."

There are potentially ~240 devices out there with this issue based on what MDT is reporting. At this point there is no reported permanent harm as a result of this issue.

Wait for people to start dying if you want to use this to sell. Right now you'll sound like a cymbal monkey.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what do you think of them changing advisory to performance note? In May their performance note Had a death associated.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s the most brilliant marketing scam ever. You wish you’re marketing. Team was as good as ours.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did this not make the news?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

because it’s a marketing scam calling it a performance note. Willing to give my wrinkly balls that they made a deal with the FDA not to have to tell doctors about a performance note.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my area the reps haven’t said a word. Total quiet time. I think all of corporate are praying that one of these devices don’t fail on a dependent patient.