largo layoff

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by anonymous, Dec 12, 2016 at 6:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

layoff in Largo on Friday, long time people and knowledge are gone while new people with no knowledge are there, what is wrong here?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many let go? Any in Utica?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uuuummmmmm, MANAGEMENT MAYBE???

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's wrong here??

Everything about this company is WRONG.
    ConMess is a total disaster.
    Everyone still working here hates this company.
    Cost Costs is the company mantra.. God knows we can't grow the top-line numbers.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd like to volunteer my DM for layoff.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cut, cut, cut

Same as it ever was

C.U.R.T.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard they flushed out a couple of rats recently from the sinking ConWreck ship. LMFAO.
    Ross Beam and Matt Newsome bounced out. Hey Matt, I guess your plan to take Beam's job didn't quite work out as you planned. Curt finally realized that you're dipshit trouble maker and you're dumb.
    You won't be missed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Annnnnddddd you think the C.U.R.T. is any better??? YOU slime bucket should be bounced out with C.U.R.T., he is NOW the problem and NOBODY else. Are you blind or dumb or maybe both

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C.u.r.t. is great. Just ask him.
    I'm sure he will tell us all about how wonderful we're doing at the nsm that we can't really afford. He's a world class dick. Can't believe he spins his bullshit and the board is still behind him. He's made millions of dollars and destroyed the company in the process. He's redifines the term Bullshit Artist.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know the total headcount cut in the last layoff?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I personally can't wait to see what the video in his opening this year will be. Shutter to think how much was spent on last years ridiculous Star Wars themed joke was. What superhero will CH decide to play this year?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Darth Vader??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sponge Bob

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they layoff people in Sports Medicine R & D? How do you like your new President of R & D. I thought BP was a solid person.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jar Jar Binks?

17. Atrocious Spark

Atrocious Spark new user

Matt Newsom is trying to recover and figure out how his dirty tricks failed him. Tell every company you know to stay away from this guy!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt Newsome is a cancer to any organization. Starts a lot of shit and destroys morale. Totally worthless in every way. Glad this tool was given his walking papers. Truly hope I never see see or hear of you again.

19. Atrocious Spark

Atrocious Spark new user

I think Jimbo is going get his walking papers by the end of the month. He is Newsome's boy and Nate called him out during a meeting in October for making up sales figures. The Stryker rejects are running for cover.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not surprised. Many of the RVP's Crazy Curt hired we're put into place to just kiss his ass and keep their mouths shut.
    They had no business coming to ConMed; they brought zero value to conmed. Now they're expendable. This shit show has come full circle. I think I saw Newsome last week at KFC drivethru.
    He screwed my order. Where's your passion?