largo layoff

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by anonymous, Dec 12, 2016 at 6:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it is amazing that they would be letting go so many people but hiring a product manager in Denver? Weren't they closing that place a year ago? I putty the sucker they hire fire that.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

typo sorry: I pity the sucker they hire for that.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like anyone working at corporate is just a cost reduction waiting to happen. Maybe the BOD will decide that outsourcing is such a success they're going to try it with executive management? Those guys at Bain Capital know how to chop, chop, chop!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hang onto your hat and good luck tomorrow!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Called Largo to speak with the product manager. She's gone. And they're not going to backfill this position. WTF? More layoffs coming or just death by a thousand cuts of attrition?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curt and his merry band of dipshits can't figure out how to make a profit other than cut, cut and cut some more.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah if get's any worse Curt might have to take a pay cut. Imagine if that poor guy had to take less than $7 million a year. Think about that for a minute. For the last two years they've cut hard working people that are making $100,000 a year, all the way down to customer service people probably making one third of that. But in 2015 there was still enough money in the budget to pay crazy Curt $7 million.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conmed is too f-ed up to acquire. Too f-ed up to acquire anything. Is the next step to sell unneeded office equipment in an effort to raise revenue?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Called Utica today, another Product Manager gone. Unreal!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the endoscopy division still around?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon now...Curt has a budget to make. Let's all get let go just so he can make his numbers!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened in Largo today? No one is talking, but doesn't sounds good.

14. Atrocious Spark

Atrocious Spark new user

Josh Pang has been announced as the new Vice President of Orthopedics. Why in the world would he take this job? The only reason I can think of is he is tired of winter and wants to look for another job based out of Largo.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting move ConMed very interesting.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I was one of the 7 Regional Sales Directors, I think I'd be looking for a new job. I've heard Pang voice his opinion about those guys. There's no way he's going to put up with them. Time for another house cleaning. It's about time.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you mean of course a "house cleaning" at the top of the house. the whole utica regime needs to be cleaned especially those that survived the curt cleaning, get real idiot!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ConMed/SurgiQuest loses jury trial. Jury trial results in $2.2 Million in compensatory damages PLUS $10 million in punitive damages. Good work Jonas, have you ever won a legal decision in your 15 years?

The Weatherman in Utica is right more than you are!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am sure surgiquest is fine but almost any practical purchasing manager will shoot it down, if they are smart it takes about 5 minutes to find a suitable replacement. That company would just pay md's to use the product. Look at the advisory board they had on payroll, biggest bunch of crooks. Unless conmed has been paying the tab this business will just slowly die like the rest of the portfolio. Great job BP