Larotrectinib

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, Feb 17, 2018 at 1:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely! Glad I moved on, too.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hiring freeze right now.. not sure if it's worth being patient or not.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was told to run from Bayer Oncology, from recruiter.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run and DONT look back. As a former oncology rep I can tell you first hand that this place is a one way ticket to hell. They could careless about the pharma side and all focus now is on the Agricultural side since the merger is now a done deal. How can you invest in a franchise when you just bought a 66 billion dollar Ag company? Answer; you cant!!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just nailed it!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think larotrectinib will be a good product and that the deal with Loxo oncology may pay dividends for Bayer in the future.

With that said, copanlisib is doing nothing and with the recent expansion and shrinking of territories, my concern for those considering openings with Bayer for these products is the relatively small territory sizes. Both of these products are in small, rare disease states. Hopefully these territories are big enough to be sustainable.

The other issue is the constant revolving door and changes in leadership at Bayer oncology. It seems it changes every 2-4 years. Every time a new regime comes in, they try to put their own stamp on things and shake up territories, expectations, etc. This can be draining.

The jury is still out on the new group but lets just say many in this division are feeling less respected and valued then ever.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

boo hoo! Grow up

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing new here. Typical Bayer behavior. Bayer is horribly managed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

boo boo grow up.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be in senior management. I'm thinking Foley or bedard.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whaaaa! whaaaa! poor little snowflakes

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now I know you are management. The one thing you all are consistent at. Being pricks.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From here on out, every call I make on a medical professional will be social in nature. The only time I will talk about product will be when somebody rides with me.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seriously...what provider would want to have a “social” interaction with you. Don’t you mean the receptionist and nursing staff? You were lucky to get a doc to sign for samples back in the day....snowflake!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Receptionist and nursing staff? I talk to the door man through my car window and then drive to my next call. You are a scream and a simpleton.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I noticed you are getting better with your punctuation.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct. Nobody wants to be around me. I am at a large office right now sitting by myself in the kitchen. Everybody comes back signs and takes their food to their work station. They are treated with no dignity just as you treat us.

The docs, PAs and nurses send staff back to get their food and bring the sign-in sheet to them.

I am having lobster thermidor now, and the steak from same expense tonight. This job is a sweet gig.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

best part time gig EVER