lars bildman memories!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2007 at 11:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was at Astra when the crap went down with Lars but have not been back since. However, I do know LF and I know his character. He is a great man and for you to come on here and bash him is ridiculous.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit being an idiot. I didn't bash LF. I was responding by pointing out LF has become an Area Director and keeps winning awards... How is that bashing?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Larry, if you are so successful then why do you feel compelled to come on CP routinely to post about yourself? A man of great character wouldn't do that. I also know that you routinely back stab your peers and they know it too. If you were anywhere except the managed care mecca N.E. you would have been gone a long time ago. Your sales success has nothing to do with you. Everyone who came before you had the same level of sales success. You didn't turn anything around except the truth.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL a man of great character does not need to monitor CP and post positive responses about themselves. What an embarrassment to know that we have an ASD who comes on CP to post at all. What great leadership we have at AZ.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LF couldn't find his ass with both hands, a mirror and a map. More than a few people have openly questioned how this stupid fuck has survived several cuts.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This would be even funnier if it weren't true.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

left

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy shit an Astra thread! I was in training class where a fight broke out in the am the final day! Tall dude almost took a guys head off with a right from down under!
    What a 9 week party!
    Tom Swiger DM from Pittsburgh died.
    spooky world!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm just glad that after almost 3 years without a post, we got another post in 2020. Then, one year later, the thread is alive again in 2021. The punch thrown on the last day at the Westboro Mariott occurred as people were waiting/boarding the coach bus to go to Logan Airport to fly home after initial sales training. The last night of training blowout party happened to include one person shaving the eyebrows off of another who must have been passed out. The next morning the person with no eyebrows found the person responsible.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loved those months spent at the westboro Marriott with nightly (mandatory) happy hours and waiting for the dreaded ‘knock on the door’ in the morning to tell you to pick your bags and go home. What a fun time taking medical training at Tufts. I will say, the managers back in mid 90’s did a hell of a job hiring hot reps. I had a lot of fun during that initial training.

even better were the national sales mtgs in Ft Lauderdale. Talk about a Roman orgy.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

those meetings in FL were great. Seeing everyone get awkward when LB mandated we go to a strip club. Even better handing out bonus checks to a bunch of young, horny, good looking, single reps. A lot of DNA left at that hotel. Seeing random senior leaders running up and down hallways in their underpants chasing after reps. What a blast. Bunch of horny Scandinavian leaders acting like they’re in their 20’s.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a bunch of ASSHOLES. You must be so proud to be a member of this organization. Why not talk to a woman who was harassed by these clowns and fired because they wouldn't play with those scumbags. Making the front page and the featured news story in a major magazine...now that really helped the image of the pharmaceutical industry. I'm still amazed a great company like Zeneca merged with these ass clowns with no morals.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh reals. You’re just bitter because you weren’t hot enough to sit at the same table with Lars and his harem of reps.

remember, 1st is better than best. And practice doesn’t make perfect. Only PERFECT practice makes perfect.

SPIN!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot making an idiotic statement like the above.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and you’re too overly sensitive to be on CP. Or, you’re fat, ugly, or old. Maybe all 3.

Regardless of what you are, Lars always has ass sitting at his table in FL. With his really ugly European suits.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Larry's best career move was leaving New England as a RSD and taking the dog and pony show to the NY area. From there, he won multiple COE's, was highlighted at HQ and now is EBD. No ill will intended but a clear example of the Peter Principle.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paul DiMattia