Lars F talking about diversity makes me want to puke

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Jun 26, 2018 at 4:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today we had the pain of listening to our idiotic CEO, Lars. This guy is simply mental. Who the hell chose him as our CEO? So uninspiring. So two face. His last two hires were his Danish Male Finance buddies (Baby Karsten, and Boring Lars G) while there were so many qualified options to pick from . And now he tries to speak about Diversity. Go F@&$ Yourself.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Denmark is about 90% Danes, so that kind of limits your options. The only diversity that you can really choose is by first name - will it be Mads or Jesper? In all reality, if everyone is senior leadership is so bad, you ight want to hitch your horse to a new wagon. Life's too short to spend 8 hours a day doing something you don't believe in.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did someone confronted him regarding layoffs?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confront him. The guy is so clueless that he would probably have to go back to his communication team to figure out what to say.He is emotionless and has no ability to inspire.We are stuck with this guy for better or worse.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the Danes, an example of showing diversity is wearing jeans on Friday.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is spot on. His two favorite communication advisors are TBB and JCAP. Now go figure and benchmark that to other world class CEOs. We are so screwed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate diversity. Nothing but discrimination against white males. Glad Trump will get to appoint possibly 3 Supreme Court Justices for 45 years to overturn Affirmative Action.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then I guess you must be in love with our CEO as deep inside he also loves white males preferably with a Danish birth cirtificate.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God I hope this is sarcasm.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just got back from Global Finance Meeting. Two observations: 1/ there are lots of Danish men around. We could use more diversity specially at the top of the finance tree. But I doubt Karsten is the right leader to take us there. I was not impressed by him at all. 2/ add Karsten to your list of communication advisors. I heard many people at the bar talk about how he is brainwashing the big boss that near future and this year, next year budget is more important than long term future. If true, a big mistake. We have great products. Just look at how Ozempic is doing. We should be proud and not fall into the trap of accountants.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karsten is an inexperienced bean counter. He didn't even deserve his NNI job, not to mention his current role as a CFO. A total loser.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fully Agree. I work with him and he is not ¼ of JBR. Big mistake of Lars to promote him. He will realize that sooner or later.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed...Diversity simply means less white males. It's legalized and accepted racism and discrimination coming to you from the political party that screams the most about....racism and discrimination.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously?! As a white male I say: “boo hoo”. Sorry, but outside of absolutely banning the hiring of white males, white males will be just fine. However, not actively considering diversity will not allow for others to be fine.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Actively considering diversity” is the key phrase there. It all depends on the extent to which you take some non-controllable characteristic of a person into account. Frankly, I wouldn’t want to get hired for any reason other than my qualifications for the job.