Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Feb 5, 2018 at 9:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Psych is all the Danes know. There’s a reason every single person of importance in neuro marketing and Med affairs (with a couple rare exceptions) has left over past 3 years.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And how long do you think the DOJ is gonna let that overpriced drug do its thing? And for a disease that nobody treats. I agree neuro pays the bills, but you can sell 1 Northera a week and be a rock star. Sorry it is a drug in search of a disease.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if I only had 1 script a week as a goal I'd be able to rest assured I would get paid for my efforts. instead we see territories with 25% the volume get the top rankings and bring in low cash volume. So you pay more for these territories per script and then reward them more than the producing areas. This is a major reason why your turnover is negatively impacting your bottom line.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could someone on the psych side ask JA or marketing why the data comparing Trintellix vs. Lexapro - you know the one that showed fewer sexual side effects - will be in the reps bag?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we get it at Luna

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was not in a major journal, but some abstract or something. We don't have anything from major med journals. Go with what you have because that's all you will get. Now go to Vegas and be miserable for the next 4 days!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so how is the misery so far? Got your north korean smile going?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, I guess the social media ban is working. This may be the only thing the home office actually controls.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They cant control cafepharma. One of the benefits of anonymity. I will post all I want here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After thinking about the Luna meeting, I, long with everyone I spoke with, feels that we got absolutely nothing out of the meeting whatsoever. Nothing that will help increase sales. It was obvious, that all the role playing was some type of "punishment".

With all that is coming up this year, I think Lundbeck would be smart to quit wasting money. A reorg has to be coming at some point. There are actually managers with only 5 reps, which is unheard in this industry. No pipeline, no CEO, reps and managers looking to leave, management turning to intimidation to "motivate" reps, all will work against Lundbeck.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t role play once in neuro. I can’t imagine being a psych rep. Feel sorry for you guys.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Psych is treated like children, and have been since Glover came on the seen. As predicted , he brought his 90’s Pfizer and AZ mentality to Lundbeck. In the coming months I bet the attrition rate will hit a new high. There really is no future here. Now, with their high pressure tactics against reps for sales, our culture,as they put it, is dead. With a strategy of taking business from generics, sales will be in the toilet for 2018.

Luna was a total waste.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone get any feel that upper neoro management had answers for the coming months? I loved it when one of them addressed the question about what we are hearing in the field about the Onfi and certain wholesalers not having Onfi. The response was, let them know we are not walking away from ESPY. We will fund certain groups for the next five years. As if docs care about that, they just want there patients to get drug now.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After listening to the guy tout our pipeline, I think our fears are valid. There is only one drug in the next 5 years that even has a chance in hell of being approved, and thats the treatment resistant schizo drug. 5 years before we have anything new to talk about. Forget about cognitive and Trin. Forget about agitation with Rex. Forget about PTSD and Rex. There simply is nothing coming out. Sales will plummet in 2018 after the generics get through with our neuro drugs. Neuro will be reorganized by June. From what I heard, Alkermes can fill their current expansion with nothing but Lundbeck reps!

Looks like Tres will ramp up the pressure with PIP's (already heard of one guy being let go because of their sales), field rides, etc., all of which will backfire because they have never worked in the past, and won't work now.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nothing is happening in neuro until after Onfi LOE unless there is a bd opportunity for neuro sooner, psych will reorg first over the summer, they are not looking to in license in the psych division and will still have the same products maybe with additional indications.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't it amazing how all pharma management throws out PIPs based on poor sales performance when they can't even come close to getting that same sales "data" accurate. I would love, just once, to see a rep sue their company to make them prove their numbers are accurate.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did cafe just delete a bunch of posts?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without a doubt, this was THE WORST, and MOST USELESS pharma meeting I have ever attended! Every meeting is exactly the same as the one before it! Nothing of any value came out of the meeting except that they confirmed that our pitiful pipeline is just that, pitiful. I mean how many damn times are they going to redo the Rexulti vis aid and have Max stand up there and act like it's something miraculous and new, when all they did was to make a few insignificant changes! I mean it 's actually becoming a true shit show! And then there is the wonderful strategy of taking business away from generics, except they never told us how to do that impossible task! That's all we got folks, and if you are not looking to leave, you need to be put on Rexulti! Here's a suggestion. We don't need an awards show. We don't need any more meetings of any kind the rest of the damn year! Mail the winners their checks, send out an email letting us know who won and what, and spare us a meeting as bad as this one was!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just have to be brain dead to stay here...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck is a subset of Pharma. You have to be a mindless zombie to stay in Pharma and have the intellligence of an amoeba to stay at Lundbeck. This industry has destroyed itself just like Lundbeck. They seem to parallel each other. It’s only a paycheck and we have sold our souls to live in some deluded fog that this kind of job means anything to a healthcare provider anymore. We are just another added expense to the via of medicine and healthcare.