Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Feb 5, 2018 at 9:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PIPs imply lack of performance and performance is judged by numbers generated thru a proven faulty system of data capture called IMS. Other systems are out there but Lundbeck uses the cheapest system to force rank and pay out IC. Incentive implies motivation and remuneration, both of which are lacking here. Who decides quota increases in each territory? Where does the formula come from? Which managers are involved in parsing out goal increases or decreases? This whole iC system smells like old fish that needs to be thrown out!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forced ranking ensures that we will never share anything that is working in our territory. Why should i help someone in my district who in essence is a direct competitor of mine? The worst they look, the better I look! Forced ranking is a good way to destroy the idea of working for the company's good as a whole. I wouldn't share shit with any other rep at Lundbeck because I want them to do bad! Some reps have quotas that are 3x higher than the region's. Why the hell is that fair? No people, it's time to leave this failed company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it’s a demotivating miserable joke of a company. Sales contest, sales awards- it’s all bogus,nonsensical bullshit. The most unethical,unfair, place to work. Sales goals are decided on a whim with no rationale behind it and no recourse but to get out the lube and try not to scream to loud while you are getting screwed . No recourse, no transparency just a few people throwing around their weight to reward who they want and the hell with fair business practices.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

About you know who being smashed. Yea they took that down.

So funny. She is so obvious in all she appears.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Use the initials of the person that was smashed and their hometown. Curious people want to know!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does upper management know of these company violations, and if they do, did they do anything about it, or did they simply ignore it?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, who? Psych, neuro, home office?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard that there have been several instances that involved people having way too much to drink at meetings ,and management just keeps covering it up. Total BS if you ask me.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unbelievable ! Heard they actually took away awards from people that were definitely ALL STAR, and reduced it to RISING STAR!!! Reason given was there were too many winners from one region, and they wanted to “spread the wealth “ around!!! Imagine knowing you EARNED an ALL STAR award and you were screwed like this! World class in all we do!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you shouldn’t go by what you hear, unless you have facts or proof.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just check the final All Star ranking we got this week. No one was cheated. There is a winner from each region.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the exact same thing too. Appears they had the ranking but the spread the wealth mentality caused more than one to lose their all star to rising star, even if their ranking was good enough for all star.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does it matter? The numbers are a joke and so are the rankings. An Allstar award is nice for the resume but to say you were a better sales person than your peers would be laughable. People that get off on these awards take this company, their jobs, and these bullshit numbers to seriously. Congratulate your peers for winning and next year it will be someone else’s turn to bask in the glow of an AllStar award.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently, more than one person at Lundbeck get's smashed at company meetings. Lundbeck will look the other way, as they did with the person you are referring to, if it suits them. I've been to more than one meeting where it was "so obvious" that someone was total drunk, seen by upper management, but nothing was done. It's called selective enforcement of company policies! World class in all we do.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News flash, you sales reps are “the help”

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strange post that makes no sense whatsoever based on the post it is referring to. Idiot.