Latest Field Force Disrespect

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Feb 13, 2020 at 11:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The CV team shouldn’t even exist. They are Jardiance parasites Pradaxa doesn’t make any money for BI. Entire sales force is a waste of money.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prada sales help keep the lawyers employed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mind your own business! #bicvstrong

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#jardianceparasites

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely 100% wrong. Pradaxa RD has been covered so the product is a cash machine. In my area the CV rep isn''t getting a ton of rx but many PCPs mention that the cardios are asking about it. This is a very positive step.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m done running. I have the skills. Venting about ignorant out of touch marketing plans means I am committed and give a damn. Why cut and run on a rare blockbuster like Jardiance?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Px will do about $500 million this year. Better then the me-too drug that Biohaven is gonna try bringing to market.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW! Who knew we had such a Braintrust here on Cafepharma!! As for nothing to do at home office, I guess those 14 hour days 6 days a week, 5AM and 9PM calls, virtual meetings on Saturday’s and Sundays are all about monitoring the sales force to see when they get in the field and what message they are delivering. Come on People! Try walking in someone’s shoes before trashing everyone who has taken a leadership role. Remember, most came from exactly where you are now. Be part of the solution and work your way into a leadership role. Try to make a difference. I have been in a leadership role for 5 years and have always felt appreciated and felt like I had a voice with this company. I know - Wrong place to try to convince anyone of anything, but did want to provide some balance here. always enjoy reading Cafepharma posts .... they make me giggle... tee hee hee... Ok, now bring it! “You are part of the problem...You are so brain washed.... You have drunk the Cool-aid... Thanks for the pep talk my fearless leader!”. I really like the bitter sarcastic ones... they are so yummy!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

400M is not a cash machine. Tradjenta makes more and they pay big salaries to people who don't deserve it. 95% of payout for CV comes from PCP sales. They are finally fixing some of it this year with getting rid of total dirt. If I hear my CV counterpart say one more time, don't write Synjardy because I don't get credit for it....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I loved the market research examples at the Vegas meeting. Three fuzzed out paid doctors stating that the IVA provoked an 'Emotional Connection.' That was some marketing genius. Leadership, or someone's self indulgent fantasy in-checked?