Latest financial report- The harbinger is knocking

Discussion in 'Aurora Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2014 at 3:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In summary 300 million in debt. Wow we are toast!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't happen to a better group of a-holes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is where the meat of the story is told- " $37.8 million available under the Revolver and were in compliance with all loan covenants. For the period from January 1, 2014 through March 23, 2014, we have borrowed a net additional $10.7 million under our revolving credit facility to fund seasonal working capital requirements and, as of March 23, 2014, $27.1 million was available under our revolving credit facility."

Borrowing from your credit line for working capital is not the way to success and will lead you to bankruptcy. ADX borrowed 10m just to pay bills for the first Q of 2014. And only have 27m left? How many more months can you borrow before you cant pay your bills and default on loans and payroll? Lets see, 10m for the first quarter and 30 mil left means only 3 more quarters. BK this summer?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forgot to mention, only 1.4 mil in cash? Running things a little tight there. Does anyone care that DC the new CEO gets paid 1.2m for last year and the old CEO's were only paid about 400K? Not to mention, where is he?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know I am looking for a job everyday. This place will be gone shortly. and actually..I cannot wait

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LIE!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MN should have been fired long ago as well as half of this management team. Keeping the same losers in place was an issue for DC. That team did not perform and should have been fired long ago

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MN may be not the best, however, the current difficulty is industry wide.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's not forget GD in south Florida still pushing in office revenue models, what a clown!! People like him are why this industry is in the can. Fire FG and GD in Florida!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you are saying that ADX's current situation is because of the "industry?" You don't read the financial statements do you?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I get it. He pushed and is still pushing in office revenue models. Doctors liked the money and decided to open their own labs BC of the revenue stream. Revenue models led to POL'S, POL's led to practices doing massive amount of biopsies and over staining hence the government getting pissed. Good job GD you clown.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys give too much credit to a person such as MN or GD. Name another lab in the field that is not suffering? All pathology groups are suffering 20-40% in net income.

Most of guys here are pip-squeaks without understanding of macro forces in this business. This business was a 30 year long fad and now the game is over.

In short term (less than 10 years) the investors will lose most of their money. Long term, it is still a viable business, as part of another larger organization.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys all are hurting beyond repair. Just hang it up already. Stop wasting your money and making subpar promises to clients.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the specific issues in MN? Anyone know?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he is too good looking and charming.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is also too tall

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL….now that is funny!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard we are losing a big insurance company at the end of June. This is going to be the final nail in our coffin unfortunately. I also heard it's not just us losing it, another capitation scenario or something similar.
    RIP