Latest News - ADU won't be approved

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Oct 19, 2020 at 9:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let me spell it out for you. over 30% of the patients in the trial experienced brain swelling at the higher dose and the higher dose is the only dose that showed real result, bottom line that ris is too high for approval without more studies it’s OVER!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m on the MS side and a huge believer in Capitalism and the US Healthcare System. I am confused as to how an ineffective, expensive medicine would HELP the patients and DECREASE the $1 trillion dollar cost - it would only add a false hope, increase secondary problems, and increase the cost.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let me spell it out for you. over 30% of the patients in the trial experienced brain swelling at the higher dose and the higher dose is the only dose that showed real result, bottom line that ris is too high for approval without more studies it’s OVER!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS!!! For once someone makes sense here. Get over it dummies! You’re all screwed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FUCK OFF!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think they will have enough yes votes from the committee. The safety is a real concern. Is it me or doesn't it look odd that the company saw no clinical benefit "then went back and relooked at the data" ????

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually meaningful benefit is very difficult to show in AD drugs. It was the same for Aricept & Namenda

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they need 7 yes votes.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the drug gets approved but with a label so restrictive that selling it will be extremely difficult, probably come with a significant REMS as well?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biogen always crafty about finding a way to message weak data to make an argument that the drug actually delivers a significant benefit. No way this drug deserves approval. Yet no doubt the price will be hefty. Manipulation of the stats, i.e. "cherry picking" like the pivotal trial that got approval for Avonex to treat RRMS. WEAK but kind of enticing when a treatment is sorely needed in a particular nasty disease state. Kind of a "Oh, why not give it a try?" conclusion. I guess investors really appreciate the extra effort to gain approval, despite the imminent disappointment of the family members of the patients who will drain their savings to get poor results? Keep up the good work-share price is up!$!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock up to 108 today , someone must think good news coming soon

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, crickets on the cafe pharma boards past day. Weird. Where the haters at?!?!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

market manipulation,all companies do this with leaked out information. I have always said the drug would get approved but with what type of label? Remember Sage’s drug got approved and now they don’t exist?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sell now - going back down Monday

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Felt so bad for the people begging for hope and then having to listen to a bunch of experts on trial design, p values, and endpoints. I hope people will still get access to it through a compassionate care program if it’s not fda approved.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This drug is as polarizing as it gets. Thumbs up or thumbs down today doesn’t matter. The final word will be in March.