Latoya/Germaine Jazz/ real ? McGaughey ?

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Quadhole, May 14, 2015 at 1:47 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya crazy fucker! I don't work here so bite me.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Where else could this kind of information come from??"

From your make-believe, fairy-land that you live in...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fact: Thirteen (13) reps WERE terminated in 2015. And you know it!
    Fact: Three (3) reps WILL be terminated this Friday, January 22, 2016. And you WILL know it!
    All I ask is that our newer representatives check it out!! Don't be a "doubter". Check it out after this Friday, the 22nd, to determine whether or not it's true!!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya looney bastard! You go to all extremes to post your bull shit including self posting crap acting like you are somebody else so you can manipulate your next post. It's all crap and you are full of shit with everything.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now 'darlin, see for youself! Don't be such a COWARD. Check out my previous terminations. Then wait until this Friday, and check to see whether or not Charles, Steven, and Jeff have been terminated. What are YOU so afraid of?? Why are YOU so scared of learning the TRUTH??
    The newer reps know the TRUTH!! As time goes by, your name- calling becomes meaningless!! Your credibility has disappeared!!

LaToya Jazz

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You lied about how the company was founded and looked like a total moron by trying to argue vs published documented material.

You lied about how the company name was derived and looked a total ass clown by desputing
    The material posted on the company website.

You lied about a book despite NEVER being able to provide a simple web based link that all published books have.

The list of your bull shit lies goes on and on...... And now you are dumb enough to ask people to believe more lies about terminations. You are one attention end starved idiot. Give it up you lying bastard. Seeing that you lied about how the company was founded, it really does not matter what else you say cause it's all bull shit.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you know it all, without EVER having checked anything out!! It's amazing how you left out the fact that I also terminated thirteen (13) reps in 2015, and will terminate three (3) more next week!! What's wrong darlin', are you afraid you can't disprove my rep firings?? Haven't got the "guts" to check it out. It wouldn't be difficult! The newer reps have done it!!
    But you and your friends are COWARDS, who will be gone in a few days!! You have refused to check my terminations for MONTHS now! You're completely worthless, and most reps now know it!!
    You're a loser!! I have explained many time how Jazz Pharmaceuticals was founded by my father, and "From Pamcakes to Pharma" is in several libraries, and in its second printing.
    Get ready to say good- bye to Jazz!!

LaToya Jazz

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like I said before you have no credibility. You were caught in a bold lie on something as basic as how the company was founded thus everything else you claim is bull shit and does not matter. It has been proven and documented on here how Jazz Pharma was founded and how it got its name. You don't have a pot to p!ss in darling. Now time for you to find another thread so you can go blow your beaten down narcissistic tune there.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes here is proof and documentation of the founders of Jazz Pharma. This was published in Life Science Leader Magazine. To argue vs this PROVEN and DOCUMENTED evidence is purely moronic and narcissistic especially without being able to provide any legit documentation of their own. Personal narcissistic opinions don't count as documentation. This person is just stupid and filling a major void in their lonely life by posting anonymous bull shit on here.

Sam Saks (immediate past CEO of Jazz Pharmaceuticals) and Bob Myers (current president and CEO of Orbus Therapeutics) formed up with Bruce Cozadd.

The three became the cofounders of Jazz, and then they all quickly reached out to other former ALZA colleagues to join the company’s ranks. Cozadd believes this was important because it gave the team instant credibility. “Being an intact, proven team with collective success, not just a group of individuals with individual successes, gave us the ability to go out and raise capital pretty aggressively.”

Life Science Leader Magazine

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, capital was raised aggressively in 2007. Much of it came from loans my father was able to secure, along with help from European associates, and help from people like Bruce, who was quite instrumental in raising funds to help launch Jazz Pharmaceuticals. My father's I- Hop retirement was used to help start Jazz! We also received govt. minority loans!
    And here we are today. We live with scared, cowardly doubters, who accuse and attack, but never seek TRUTH. They're too afraid they're WRONG!!
    Charles, Steven and Jeff have two days left here at Jazz Pharmaceuticals! Unfortunately, because of FEAR of the TRUTH, more terminations will follow. I'm proud of our newer sales reps, because they see the truth, with the firing of several tenured reps, and they believe in checking out the TRUTH!!

LaToya Jazz

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry Miss Narcissism, you lost all of your credibility when you were busted for lying on how Jazz was founded, lied on how Jazz got its name and lied about a book without providing a link to it. Anyone who knows anything about Jazz Pharma knows Jazz was a spin off from Alza. You are nothing more than a narcissistic lying bitch with everything that you post.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well darlin', you have such a classy way of putting things!! It's no wonder why our plan here at Jazz Pharmaceuticals is to get rid of "garbage" like yourself!! And rest assured we will.
    Of course, you know your time here at Jazz is almost over!! Tomorrow, January 22, 2016, is your last day working for us!!
    And you know what, I don't think you'll be missed by anyone, especially our newer representatives, Charley. Your severance check is ready, and you need to apply for unemployment compensation. Monday, January 25, should be soon enough since you won't be doing anything for a while, I guess!!
    Gregg and Bill will probably be joining you in February.

LaToya Jazz

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MERGER WITH ABBVIE - - - TRUE?!?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are one attention starved and narcissistic individual. Give it up. You were caught in a lie and lost all credibility thus everything you post is total bull shit. There is web based and published documentation which totally pisses on your bull shit theory of how Jazz Pharma was founded. You are a pathetic and low self esteemed individual that relies on an public anonymous site to boast your self worth. Yes you are very sad and very narcissistic.

Life Science Leader Magazine makes you look like a dumb ass. So you can take out your frustrations by continuing to anonymously fire fictitious reps who don't even work here if you wish. Knock your self out but the reality is Life Science Leader Magazine makes you look like a crazy bipolar bitch. LMFAO

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know full well how Jazz Pharmaceuticals was founded! It was founded by my father, Jermaine Jazz! This is TRUE, regardless of what you say!!
    What else is TRUE is that Charles, Steven and Jeff are gone today!! This is their last day at Jazz.
    Aned what I REALLY wonder, is just how you plan on explaining away this!! What will you say?? What can you say to refute me?? This is a fact, and just like so many other facts, you won't touch it!! You are unable to deny it!! You don't have the "GUTS" to check it out!!
    The newer representatives know what I've just stated is the absolute, verifyable TRUTH!! And this is what you CAN"T stand to discuss!! Everyone at Jazz knows this.

LaToya Jazz

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll leave the refuting up to Life Science Leader magazine and their documented and published article that even appears on the Jazz website on how Jazz Pharma was truly founded. It's all there even listing the founders and how Jazz was named. Only a delusional narcissistic ass wipe continues to tell pathological lies despite being pummeled over and over by published articles. You have no credibility with anything from your very first lie of how the company was founded to your lies about firing people. You are Life Science Leader magazines bitch! Dummy!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmmm! Unlike you, I wonder if Life Science Leader is aware that sixteen (16) reps here at our company, Jazz pharmaceuticals, have been terminated in the last 13 months- by me!!
    Maybe so, because perhaps the magazine's authors and writers and staff are able to check- out events without being COWARDS, like you and a FEW other reps who soon will be terminated in February, Gregg!!
    It is so obviously clear to everyone at Jazz how you people go out of your way to avoid even mentioning the firing of sixteen (16) reps!! Truly, truly, so very obvious. Gregg, you and Bill must be literally shaking in your shoes to even mention the word TERMINATION!!
    But, all the new reps see right through your FEAR!! They question you!!

LaToya Jazz

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you pretend like you know every poster here. Then you fire them.

Then next month, you fire the same posters again (by making up different names for them).

Continue ad nauseum.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In theory you are correct. This person is a crazy nut job, with nut job being the key word. However "fired" is this dudes code word used after he sucks these people off. He list them all by name after they paint his tonsils. This crazy dude has cockitits in the worst way.