Latoya/Germaine Jazz/ real ? McGaughey ?

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Quadhole, May 14, 2015 at 1:47 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can tell you Harcourt- Brace is the publisher. The book was written by Tremaine Jefferson (his actual birth name), in 2010.
    Now that I have done my best to answer your question(s), please admit here on CP that the 7 representatives who I say have been terminated since January, 2015, have actually been terminated.
    Otherwise, you're clearly lying!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The publisher shows no reference to the book. No author by that name exists. This is very easy to search.

Again, because you are unable to prove the book's existence (provide a simple link), it's obvious you're lying.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, you are lying. The book does exist.
    And once again, you have clearly avoided my question about the 7 terminations I have authorized since January.
    You are so obviously, desperately afraid to pursue this issue! Why?? You avoid the fact I've had people terminated. But I think others who read this board and choose to remain silent, can figure out by YOUR refusal to respond, that I'm right. They must be trying to figure out why it is that you are so afraid to make any comment whatsoever, about the 7 terminations I have authorized, and have repeatedly asked you about!
    I'm sure the readers here are intellegent people. At the very least, they don't trust your total lack of any response! And why should they?

LaToya Jazz

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You asked for anyone to point out where you've ever lied. Making a claim about a published book is easily to confirm as true or false. The author doesn't exist, nor does the publisher have any record of this book.

Provide a link to this book (or a link that will verify its existence). Otherwise, this is just one clear example where you've lied.

So all your other claims are worthless and not worth discussing, when it's demonstrated that you've lied about a simple thing as a book.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My claims are true! just look up the book!
    This is all you are concerned about.
    Yes, it does bother me greatly that your refuse to believe me about the book about my father. "From Pamcakes to Pharma" does exist, and it details the life of my father, and how he came to form Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
    But, I am glad that you do believe me about the terminations of seven (7) field reps I have authorized since January! You admit it's true because you have refused to comment upon these firings SPECIFICALLY, in any of your other posts. If you didn't believe me, I'm sure you would make a SPECIFIC comment about it, and be wrong, like you are about the book!
    Once again, if anyone isn't sure, JUST ASK HR!

LaToya Jazz

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've looked up the book--it doesn't exist. Publisher has no record of it, and the author can't be found. Amazon/B&N has no record either. You can't even provide a simple link (because you also know it's a lie).

Nobody cares about your fictitious "firings," because it's all a lie.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True dat!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It'a all true. Ask at your local library!
    Keith, our previously terminated sales rep is about to take another job! I suppose congratulations are in store for him! This morning when I got in the office, Heather McGaughey, our VP/ HR said that Keith is about to have his 3rd interview witha pharma company. It took him less than 2 months to secure another position! He's fortunate. Our other recent termination, Jason, from the Miami area has not yet found another job. He is aware his unemployment payments will run out by late November.
    Anyway, it's all true- what I've said about terminations from our sales force!
    We at Jazz Pharmaceuticals have begun to turn the corner with regard to hiring better employees. This truth is evident! The dead wood remaining here will be "weeded out!"

LaToya Jazz

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without providing a link to this fictions book, it shows you are ALL about lies!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have not lied! YOU have lied!
    1. You don't believe the book entitled "From Pancakes to Pharma, the Story of Jermaine Jazz Sr." was published in 2010, and written by Jefferson. It does exist.
    2. You don't believe Heather McGaughey exists! She does. She is a Jazz VP of HR, and has assisted in the termination of seven (7) sub- standard reps, at my insistence, from our sales force. She is a Jazz employee, and has been for years.
    3. You don't believe seven (7) reps have been terminated from Jazz Pharmaceuticals since January of this year. They have been! I have challenged you countless times to look it up! Of course, you continue to REFUSE to face the truth! It is out of your fear and paranoia!
    4. Other employees here at Jazz know the truth, and know you are wrong in what you say!

LaToya Jazz

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would be a lot less work for you to save all the wordy rants and just post a simple link to the book. It's that simple! Do it or you prove that you are all a wind bag of lies! It's that simple! Now post the book link!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't do it, not sure how!
    Now you need to stop your lies: Seven (7) reps have been terminated through June, 2015.
    Heather McGaughey does work here at Jazz Pharmaceuticals. What about your lies and avoidance of these truths?
    You are the real liar, and I will continue to ask everyone at Jazz to check out these truths, along with looking up my father's biography!
    What I have claimed as truth is not difficult to check out. I ask employees to do the following:
    1. Ask HR how many representatives have been terminated since January of this year. I will clear this with HR.
    2. Ask whether Heather McGaughey really does work for Jazz Pharmaceuticals, and in what capacity. Either HR or Administration will tell you honestly.
    I speak the truth on my claims.
    Then lets really see who the liar is!!

LaToya Jazz

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure how to copy/paste a link? Maybe you could ask your "employees" to help you with that.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

-Heather McGaughey exists and is VP of HR.
    -Bruce Cozadd founded the company and is CEO and reports to NO ONE but the board which includes no members of the fictitious Jazz family
    -There is and never has been a Jazz family, anyone that believes that obviously has never used the internet. The Jazz family is as real as the Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny.
    -Jazz was named by founder and CEO and musician Bruce Cozadd.
    -No family "owns" Jazz. It is a publicly traded company
    -No one gives a shit how many people have been terminated this year.
    -No one gives a shit about a fictitious book by a fictious person.
    -Watching someone pretend to be LaToya Jazz is very very sad but yet it is enjoyable knowing this someone can get so upset when challenged.

Sincerely,
    Someone who used to find you funny buy now just finds you to be pathetic.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm. No LaToya Jazz listed as a member of the board. Maybe there is one on the janitorial staff.

BOARD OF DIRECTORS
    [​IMG] Bruce C. Cozadd
    Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
    [​IMG] Paul L. Berns
    Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
    [​IMG] Patrick G. Enright
    Managing Director, Longitude Capital
    [​IMG] Peter Gray
    Chairman, United Drug plc
    [​IMG] Heather Ann McSharry
    Director, CRH plc and Greencore plc
    [​IMG] Seamus Mulligan
    Chairman and CEO, Adapt Pharma Limited
    [​IMG] Kenneth W. O'Keefe
    Managing Partner, Beecken Petty O’Keefe & Company
    [​IMG] Norbert G. Riedel
    President and Chief Executive Officer, Naurex, Inc.
    [​IMG] Elmar Schnee
    Chairman, Cardiorentis Ltd.
    [​IMG] CATHERINE A. SOHN
    Founder, Sohn Health Strategies
    [​IMG] Rick E Winningham
    Lead Independent Director, Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc
    Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Theravance Biopharma, Inc.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again you continue to lie, selecting things you want to bring forward. only!
    Yes, Heather does exist here at Jazz, and works directly for my brother Jermaine.
    Yes,, there have been seven (7) terminations! And who do you think has been responsible for them?? Not Bruce!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again you continue to lie, selecting things you want to bring forward. only! (Quote)

You're making this way to easy especially with quotes like the above. Why do you keep posting lies? Where is the link To the book? Any published book has a link! Your lies also go against what is posted on the company website. Posted board of directors and how the company got it's name is well documented in the company website. Your lies are foolish and make you look like an idiot!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what makes you look like an idiot is your abject incredible fear to be SPECIFIC in your responses. Why do you not have the guts to comment on terminations I have caused, or on people and names I have written about?? You so obviously "shy away" from any specifics of names or events that have occurred! Who else but someone at the top of Jazz Pharmaceutical Company, could dictate firings of sub- standard employees whenever that person (me) so chooses to do so??
    You may not care about their firings specifically, but you know it takes "power" to innitiate their termination(s). I assure you Bruce has NO say in this matter! I do!

LaToya Jazz

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn, getting bored.... nothing new here....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Game over! No further evidence needed. Company websites don't lie. Mental zombies do however dream up lies that are exposed by documented company info on the company website.