Latoya/Germaine Jazz/ real ? McGaughey ?

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Quadhole, May 14, 2015 at 1:47 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on pal save the crap. Life Science Leader magazine has killed your credibility by proving you lied about how Jazz was founded. Refuting a published article by a leading science magazine really makes you look like a dumb ass. You are melting away with anger for being taken to the wood shed by a leading scientific publication! The whole world has access to the article which documents how Jazz was truly founded. You lie about your own lies. Back to the wood shed with all of your OCD pathological lies.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the COWARDLY LION continues his post of avoidance!! Once again, as always, notice how he stears away from the thirteen (13) terminations that occurred in 2015, and the three (3) terminations that have occurred so far in 2016!!
    When my father Jermaine Jazz Sr. decided to form a pharmaceutical company, he obtained several minority business loans to begin production. Industry experts like Bruce, Bob Arnold, and others all added their expertise to the formation of Jazz Pharmaceuticals. Through some very "shakey" months, Jazz Pharma pulled through!! Today Jazz is the largest minority- owned pharmaceutical company in America. And we are growing!!
    One of the things we are attempting to correct now, is getting rid of the tenured reps - the dead wood, the sub- standard reps who don't fit the Jazz mold, and the angry non- believers who have no place here at Jazz Pharma!!
    Our future is bright, and our newer representatives will help lead the way as we pull together as a pharmaceutical company!!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're firing me. Again. I guess if something doesn't work the first 4 times, keep doing the same thing.

Lol.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Today Jazz is the largest minority- owned pharmaceutical company in America. And we are growing!!"

That comment right there, where to even begin...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This article validated that you are a narcissistic liar and furthermore it blew you up and killed your credibility. When you lie about how a company was founded, everything else you attempt to post is bull shit and has no validitity including your self proclaimed TERMINATIONS. You tried to spin the title of this article below to make up the name of a book that was another bold lie! You have serious mental issues buddy and need help!

From Foundation, To Darkest Days, To Finest Hour — The Jazz Pharmaceuticals Success Story
    [​IMG]
    By Rob Wright, Chief Editor, Life Science Leader
    Follow Me On Twitter @RfwrightLSL

Cozadd, Saks and Myers founded Jazz Pharmaceuticals as listed in published article in Life Science Magazine. Article can also be found on the front page of the Jazz website.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it's truly amazing how FEAR can take over an individual!! We all know how afraid some reps are to discover the TRUTH!! And unfortunately, we here at Jazz have our share of real COWARDS, people who are so paranoid, and so petrified, about checking out my claims of terminations, sixteen (16) through today, since January, 2015!!
    While Bill and Gregg should be gone in February, both Dan and Randy could very well soon follow. I really hope our newer representatives now see the light of what these "gutless" tenured reps are saying!!

LaToya Jazz

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not so, and the newly hired reps know it! The scared COWARDS continue any and all avoidance!!
    Both Bill and Gregg should be gone in February, increasing the total of fired tenured reps to sixteen (16) since January, 2015!!
    Let's see how other tenured reps handle this!!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board member

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Let's see how other tenured reps handle this!!"

They won't care. You'll just continue "firing" people--and now you're up to "two firings of a tenured rep" per month: A) it's having zero impact, because B) it's all made-up nonsense.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Bull shit + bull shit = bull shit...

That dumb shit keeps denying reality.

From Foundation, To Darkest Days, To Finest Hour — The Jazz Pharmaceuticals Success Story
    [​IMG]
    By Rob Wright, Chief Editor, Life Science Leader

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]
    Rob Wright, chief editor, Life Science Leader (left) with Bruce Cozadd (right), cofounder, chairman, and CEO of Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ), Philadelphia, PA, April 7, 2015. Cozadd met with Wright to discuss his approach to building Jazz, focusing first on creating the company’s corporate culture. To learn more, be sure to read, From Foundation, To Darkest Days, To Finest Hour — The Jazz Pharmaceuticals Success Story in the June 2015 issue of Life Science Leader

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When a person is fired from Jazz Pharmaceuticals, he is gone. This is something that some of the remaining tenured reps don't want to face!! They don't want to face it because they just can't bare to see the TRUTH!! So instead, they just assume that no rep has been terminated. It's easier that way, and they can say anything they want to try and disprove the fact that to date, sixteen (16) representatives have been terminated!! This has taken place since January, 2015. Unfortunately, other terminations will follow until we eliminate each and every insubordinate sub- standard representative here at Jazz!!
    I'm here working on my interview schedule for the next two weeks.
    Monday or Tuesday, Legal should have an answer about the terminations of Gregg and Bill.

LaToya Jazz

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My point exactly. When a person has lied their ass off and has been proven wrong they can't bare to see the truth. You just assume that all of your lies are true despite web based documentation provided on here. It's easier that way, and you can say anything you want to try to disprove the documented facts..... Life Science Leader article spelling out how Jazz was founded, who the founders were and how the company got its name. You can continue to play your delusional and narcissistic games of anonymously firing fictious reps but you can't change the proven reality and document d truth of how Jazz Pharma came about. Dumb ass!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And all your anger, accusations, and lies, where does this lead?? NOT once have you taken the time to explain how sixteen (16) representatives have been terminated since January, 2015!! NO, NOT EVEN ONCE!! You have never had the "guts" to try and disprove what I've said!!
    And you know how Jazz Pharmaceuticals was founded!!
    So darlin', before you call me names, you need to check out my claims. Check out my claims through HR, or through Bruce's office. You shoot- off your mouth on this board, without EVER having information as to its validity!! You assume, and then you lie!! But our newer representatives won't let you get away with it!!. You ARE being held accountable now for your assumptions!!

LaToya Jazz

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have never had the "guts" to try and disprove what I've said!!
    And you know how Jazz Pharmaceuticals was founded!! (Quote)

Where do I even begin with these comments. What part of delusional moron don't you understand? I've had a field day disproving you. Disproving you is easier than taking candy from a baby. I've provided numerous web links which exposed your lies. You don't have a pot to piss in with your delusional crap and you have zero credibility due to being disproved on ALL of your lies.

As far as your second sentence above, you are correct. Life Sciemce Leader magazine published a great article on how Jazz was founded. I totally understand that and also understand that you are narcissistic and shamed troll wasting your life away by telling lies on here.

When you lie about basic principal of how Jazz was founded, who the founders were, how the company was named....... You've lost all credibility. You can't lie about all these foundational things and then expect people to believe anything from you. You have NEVER provided ANY documentation in the form of a web based link to support or document any of you lies. As far as your firings, It does not matter since everything prior to those false claims has been discredited and exposed you as a delusional fraud. So please knock yourself out..... Make up another name for me and tell me I'm fired. If that's the best you can do, I rest my case! Time to find a new anonymous identity and get some new material.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]
    Rob Wright, chief editor, Life Science Leader (left) with Bruce Cozadd (right), cofounder, chairman, and CEO of Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ), Philadelphia, PA, April 7, 2015. Cozadd met with Wright to discuss his approach to building Jazz, focusing first on creating the company’s corporate culture. To learn more, be sure to read, From Foundation, To Darkest Days, To Finest Hour — The Jazz Pharmaceuticals Success Story in the June 2015 issue of Life Science Leader

What part of how Jazz was founded don't you understand? This published article explains it very precisely.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When Rob first got involved with Jazz, my Father and Bruce and others had already began the efforts to form Jazz Pharmaceuticals. Since then, the company has taken off and done well. But my Father, Jermaine Jazz Sr. was the driving force behind the formation of this company!! After my Father's passing 5 years ago, my brother Jermaine became the director, CEO of our company!
    But you have NEVER explained how anyone could have terminated (fired) sixteen (16) representatives from our company ove the last 13 months!! And you NEVER will explain it, because of your FEAR and your PARANOIA to do so. You are so SCARED to check out my claims. You shutter to even think about it!! You are an absolute COWARD who expects to convince representatives that you know the TRUTH!! You know nothing because of your FEAR!!
    Just why can't you explain the departure of the sixteen (16) reps who are no longer with Jazz?? This is a fact you can't escape, and newer reps know it!!

LaToya Jazz

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless your fathers last name was Saks or Myers, you are full of lies once again. You have no credibility and keep lying despite continually being called out. Just like a 4 year old kid, anyone can say anything and when someone asks why, the 4 year old answer is because! Lie after lie and the only documentation you provide when asked to do so is because. You're a total ass clown.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, but your "brother Jermaine" isn't director/CEO of Jazz.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again "AVOIDANCE" of the truth, and FEAR of discovery rules the life of some of our tenured reps. I know for sure that our newer reps, like Bob and Alan, see whats really happening, like refusal to acknowledge the sixteen (16) firings that have taken place over the last 13 months!! Not ONE SINGLE word is ever mentioned by tenured reps. And it's all about abject FEAR!!
    Earlier today I was in meetings with our Legal dept. We received the blessing to terminate both Dan and Randy!! February 12 will be their final day at Jazz Pharmaceuticals!! After my meeting with Legal, I was involved in three interviews for Bill's replacement. Tomorrow I will sit in on an interview for Gregg's replacement!!
    It's really awful to think about terminations of Dan and Randy this month. But unfortunately these firings are necessary. Insubordination is the main reason for both. I say this so that our newer hires will understand why there are so many firings!!

LaToya Jazz

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You continue to dodge your lies and refuse to offer any documentation as support. Everything you post, how company was founded, who founded company, how the company was named, this book thing and yes these anonymous firings are ALL bull shit. Bring some web based links to support your lies. You are full of shit with everything Janet!