Latoya/Germaine Jazz/ real ? McGaughey ?

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Quadhole, May 14, 2015 at 1:47 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now darlin', you should be smart enough to know that specific terminations are internal and can be found- out internally, but are not on a website.!! So how can you deny the fact that I have terminated sixteen (16) representatives, when the only thing you have to do to verify these terminations, is ask- HR!! These sixteen (16) representatives are no longer employed by Jazz Pharmaceuticals. HR (Heather's office) will be glad to tell you that these representatives have left Jazz in the last 13 months, even though her office will not specifically say these reps were fired, for legal reasons.
    So, what about it, Dan?? Do you have the "guts" to pursue the issue with Heather's office?? Are you prepared for what you will find out?? Would you then be willing to post the TRUTH here?? How would you answer a question proposed by a newly hire representative if you are asked??

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn you're one narcissistic and OCD mother fucker.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well darlin', obviously your language suits your intellegence, or lack of intellegence!!
    But you know full well, through it all, you still have not shown the "guts" to refute my claim about the termination of sixteen (16) representatives over the last 13 plus months.
    You can name call, lie, and write anything you want to!! But until you actually have the "guts" to check- out my claims, you really have no credibility!! You are just an accuser!! Just someone who is scared of the truth!! Just someone who lashes out by calling someone names and making sick accusations!!
    And you Dan, are being CALLED- OUT by many of our representatives. Representatives who want PROOF of the statements you are too afraid to try and back up!!

LaToya Jazz

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't work here ya dumb fuck. So you enjoy spending your days policing a public forum to call out posters who call you out for being a dumb ass by telling them they are fired. Fired from what? Damn you have piss for brains.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well darllin', why is it that you follow this board if you don't work here?? That seems rather stupid, don't you think??
    Whethher or not you work here, in the long run, isn't really important. What is important is that Jazz Pharmaceuticals is changing. We are changing for the better by getting rid of most all of the sub- standard, insubordinate employees who we mistakenly hired over the years. This will continue to be corrected!!

LaToya Jazz

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you have a big time delusional disorder. Do yourself a favor and go count how many Pharma companies are listed on cafe Pharma? Reps don't come on this site and only check the one single company that they work for and log off. There are tons of material on cafe Pharma and most of it is found by scanning through various company threads. Most reps are going to scan through at least a few different company sites for various material before logging off. To believe that each company site is only viewed by its employees is delusional in itself. My guess is prob at least 50% of the views on any given company site are by reps who do not work there. So go ahead and report back on how many companies are listed on cafe Pharma? It's a massive public site used by the 10,000+ Pharma reps out there for all types of different reasons that spans well beyond an individual company that somebody works for. So it's quite shallow to speak in terms of only Jazz employees post on cafe Pharma.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As I have stated many times, our goal here at Jazz Pharmaceuticals is to move our company forward. Getting rid of sub- standard representatives is the main direction we have chosen!!
    Next Friday will be the last day for Dan and Randy to be employed here at Jazz. They have been verbally notified.

LaToya Jazz

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well darllin', why is it that you follow this board if you don't work here?? That seems rather stupid, don't you think??(Quote)

Amother spin tactic for you away from the truth and back to your delusional disorder. You lie and throw out insults to anyone who post on here about reality. Your delusional disorder is a far cry from reality and everybody knows it. First step is knowing there are prob a good 200 Pharma companies on cafe Pharma and thousands of reps surf this site daily and many don't work for the sites they post on.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I don't lie and I don't throw out insults!! How many times have several people called me names and said I was narcissistic, and have lied about who I am, and who my family is??
    If I'm really delusional, why is it that I have told the truth about bthe firing of sixteen (16) representatives in the last 13 months?? Who else could or would have terminated these people, and why?? Have you had the sense and "guts" and decency to prove my wrong?? No, of course not, but yet you say I have some kind of a delusional disorder!! All this, without checking into what I claim!!
    But it's rather heart- warming to know that our newer representatives here at Jazz, know that you are trying to lie about something you are AFRAID to research!! This is your failure!! This is why in their eyes you have NO CREDIBILITY!

LaToya Jazz

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As luck would have it, I also terminated 16 people today. If you don't believe me, call Heather in HR, Cal Berkely library(as well as BAM and Barnes and Noble), IHOP, overseas investors, the dudes on the front page of YOUR website that founded the company, and Yoda. If you are a tenured rep, please have the guts, and don't be so cowardly, as to not check this out for yourself.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bingo. You just summed up this entire useless thread in a few sentences. That's a rap! Peace out!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahhh darlin', you use the words, but you fail to research the truth!! You are really still much too afraid to check out the TRUTH!! This is why you are NOT believed by the majority of representatives here at Jazz Pharmaceuticals!!
    But what will you say or do next week when Dan and Randy leave Jazz because they have been fired?? Will you even try to explain it?? Will you admit it?? No, I don't think you will be too eager to post here that these two reps are gone!! You know that many representatives are still wondering how and why sixteen (16) reps were terminated in 2015. This is a fact, that try as you may, you will NEVER be able to refute!! Why, because it happened!!
    Heather McGaughy IS the VP/ HR. This is a FACT!!
    The Doe Library at The University of California does contain "From Pancakes to Pharma". This is a FACT.
    My father, Jermaine Jazz Sr. founded Jazz Pharmaceuticals. Our family runs this company. This is a FACT.
    Both Dan and Randy will be terminated next week. This is a FACT.

LaToya Jazz

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG--I checked all your statements, and THEY ARE ALL TRUE! The truth has set me free!!!

Finally we have someone here that can tell the truth.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, my statements are ALL true!
    But I still don't believe you have the "guts" to check out any of my statements. And sadly, when Dan and Randy are terminated next week, and are then no longer with Jazz Pharmaceuticals, only the newer representatives will accept it. Their firings will be in plain sight for you to see, but darlin', you're too SCARED to accept it!! You'll have your head still buried in the sand because you desperately want to stay below the "radar"!! But we know who you are!!

LaToya Jazz

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Chicken Little, funny thing is I don't think anybody other you really give a rats ass about you or how many people you say you fire. 16 or 16,000 who gives a flying fuck. This is a anonymous Pharma site that 1000s of people glance at whom most don't even work for Jazz.
    My only advice is you need to start using some female names in your anonymous firings. Fire away you crazy nut job.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes darlin', we know who you are!! People DO care about the terminations I have made. They care because it PROVES I am who I say I am!! This TRUTH is what it's really all about!!
    And no, I don't work for Jazz, I am part OWNER of Jazz!! YOU work for Jazz- at least temporarily. You will be terminated soon, and I think you know it, darlin'!! Count your remaining days, or like several other representatives I have fired in the last 13 plus months, reality will hit you hard.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok so you want everybody on here to play your make believe anonymous power trip game. Like I said I could give a flying fuck about who you claim to be or who you claim to fire. Anybody who uses a public anonymous site to "Prove" who they are is fucked up. oh yea, you own this place, whoopie blow me fucking away then.... 1,2,3 everybody at once..... Your fired! Peace out fucker!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No no no...I didn't say YOUR statements were all true (they're not). I said the OTHER (anonymous poster's) statements were all true. I checked with Heather (in HR) and she, indeed, confirmed that [anonymous] fired 16 people yesterday. And I also verified with Yoda. So YES, this anonymous poster (not you) is correct--it's all true! Anonymous people *can* fired 16 people in one day!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

History
    “When I co-founded Jazz Pharmaceuticals, our vision was to create a company with a constant focus on patients and a commitment to being a great place to work.”

Bruce Cozadd,
    Chairman and CEO

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I believe that when my father, Jermaine, decided to bring you into the fold, your experience and drive did indeed help Jazz Pharmaceuticals "take- off"!!
    This is why it is so sad today to see the many sub- standard employees we have previously hired. This is why I have a directive to terminate as many of these insubordinates as possible. And we are doing just that!! By the end of next week, with the terminations of Dan and Randy from the sales force, eighteen (18) individuals- reps- will have been terminated since January, 2015. This is sad, but unfortunately necessary!!
    From reading many of the inconsequential posts, I think you see why it's necessary, Bruce.

LaToya Jazz