Latoya/Germaine Jazz/ real ? McGaughey ?

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Quadhole, May 14, 2015 at 1:47 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Janet, it saddens me to see you have fallen into such a low mental point in your life. Since being asked to leave Jazz Pharmaceuticals, you have clearly fallen into a low point in your life. As I read through this thread, it gives me great pain to see you how far you have fallen. I know you view what you post on here as therapeutic and it gives you a sense of purpose but it's clearly not living a mentally stable life. Please do yourself a favor and seek out the mental therapy required to get you sound and stable once again. Let me know if you need me to make any personal phone calls on your behalf to help you. I'll gladly provide any resources needed to help you in your recovery.

Bruce Cozadd,
    Chairman and CEO

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's what I found regarding the book on Amazon. I would also expect a co-owner of a company would be at least found on Wikipedia.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I would expect a co owner of a company to be found on at least Wikipedia. And here's the listing on Amazon for Papa's book.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"From Pancakes to Pharma, the Life and Times of Jermaine Jazz" is currently in its 3rd printing. The biography discusses the rise of Jermaine Jazz Sr. from his beginnings at The I- Hop Restaurant chain, to his rise as an owner of a pharmaceutical company!! It is a book that is both heartwarming, and inspiring, and well worth reading!!
    For any doubters, at the end of this week, two more representatives will be terminated from Jazz. This is as it should be!!
    In a short time a couple of family members will be leaving to attend Super Bowl 50!! I hope you enjoy the game!!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm looking for a good read on my kindle. Please do provide info on how we can access this alleged book. The only published material that I can find on Jazz Pharma is the article that others have provided a link to on here from Life Science Leader magazine.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

D

From Foundation, To Darkest Days, To Finest Hour — The Jazz Pharmaceuticals Success Story

That's the only article. Any other book does not it exist and is pure bull shit and the gal posting the BS is a coward and scared to refute it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh it's there.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Several executives went into the Bay Area yesterday and had a chance to attend the 50th Super Bowl!! Jermaine and I took Bruce along with a couple of our foreign associates to the game. Everyone enjoyed it!!
    Well, in four more days Dan and Randy will be the newest representatives to be terminated from Jazz Pharmaceuticals!! It's a sad state of affairs when so many of our reps are being terminated. But for the good of Jazz Pharmaceuticals, certain hings must be done. I think everyone knows this by now. "Cleaning house" is never an enjoyable act. But it has become a necessity here.
    A week from today everyone will understand we had to fire certain indoviduals. Hopefully, the non- believers will accept the TRUTH about the firings!!

LaToya Jazz

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's right. The she man posting lies on here is like Cam Newton in the super bowl. Knocked flat on his is ass just like the she man on this thread!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Randy, or poster, you only have 3 more days left at Jazz pharmaceuticals. Let's see how nervous the COWARDS get when you're gone!! Larry and Gary will not be far behind, in being terminated, if Legal ok's it!! Yep, we're getting rid of the dead- wood, sub- standard, insubordinate representatives that are still left here at Jazz!! But, soon they will be gone and newer representatives will do just fine here!! Our new hiring standards will be a benefit to both the representative, as well as our company!!
    The liars, the non- believers, and the angry employees will be a thing of the past!! Jazz pharmaceuticals will reach new heights!!

LaToya Jazz

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We had a crappy time at the Super Bowl. We were hoping that Michael, Tito, Jermaine, and the other guys were going to perform at halftime. When voicing our displeasure, we were promised a great book that we could read on the flight home. Unfortunately, we never got it.

Highly disappointed,
    Foreign Investors.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You haven't got anything because of course, they are still here!!
    Another scared representative who wants everyone to believe he knows whats going on at Jazz Pharmaceuticals. But as everone knows, when you haven't got the "guts" to check out things, like the terminations, you really have NO credibility among other employees.
    It's amazing to note the abject fear these people have. They absolutely REFUSE to verify the eighteen (18) terminations that have taken place here at Jazz since January, 2015. Total COWARDICE for refusing to look up to see if there really were firings of eighteen (18) reps!!
    But my faith is with the 14 newer representatives who don't understand their chicken- shit COWARDICE either!!
    We are currently waiting on an answer from Legal on the employment status of Larry and Gary!! Dan and Randy are gone this Friday, Feb. 12!!

LaToya Jazz

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Larry and Gary? That's weak! Those right there are lame names. The only cool Larry that I ever heard of was Larry Flint. Gary I have no clue of any cool Gary's. You can select better names than that. Most of your names are the generic plain Jane names. Try Maybe like Cam and Heather. You seem to be quite the sexist never using a female name though.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, Larry and Gary will hopefully be gone later this month!! And Heather McGaughy is our VP of HR. But apparently you're too dumb to know this. She has been with us for over 5 years now, so you SHOULD know this. But, like everything else, you're too COWARDLY for some reason to check out her status at Jazz Pharmaceuticals. Pitiful!! She really does work for us!! If you had a brain you could simply look her up!!
    I hope the newer representatives now see an example of the "dumb" reps. we have mistakenly hired in the past. Much of it was my fault, and I do take responsibility for hiring incompetent individuals, such as the above poster. Sorry, but we're taking steps to try to get rid of this garbage!! I'm proud of the representatives we have begun to hire!! A great improvement!!

LaToya Jazz

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, yesterday afternoon the 12th, Dan and Randy were let go from our company. We do wish them well in their endeavor to find other employment!!
    Like most of the other representatives who were terminated from Jazz Pharmaceuticals, they represented a necessary dismissal because of similar reasons. Hiring procedures are already in place for their replacements!! Today I am working in the office to finalize efforts.
    Next week I will most likely hear from Legal, as to the termination authorizations of Larry and Gary. All this will be done to replace sub- standard representatives with newer, brighter, personnel!!

LaToya Jazz

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Randy/Dan
    Larry/Gary

At least put some effort into fabricating names. Rhyming is just lazy.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry I forgot to sign my name to the post right above. It's hard work keeping a thread going when 90% of the posts are self generated by myself.

LaToya Jazz

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's amazing how frightened COWARDS like to list the names now!! Why don't you have the "guts" to see whether or not Randy and Dan have left Jazz Pharmaceuticals lst Friday!! Or try to leave them a message!! They are both GONE!! But as usual, the scared little chickens don't want to check it out or confirm their departures. And it's really so very, very simple to do!!
    But these little chickens are so locked out by their FEAR, that they have no backbone. Don't worry, little chickadees, Jazz administration will not allow you to be fired- Not just yet!!
    For the newer representatives here at Jazz: I promise you that Dan (Michigan) and Randy (Atlanta) were terminated last Friday, February 12th!! We will shortly begin a search for their replacements. You can easily check this out for yourselves!! Simply ask HR!!

LaToya Jazz

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got in the office fairly early this morning and was able to meet with our Legal representative(s). It seems there was a bit of a problem with the up- coming termination of Larry, one of our representatives we need to terminate. But Legal has advised me that all is fine with regards to both his and Gary's termination!!
    On March 4th, both Larry and Gary will be gone from Jazz Pharmaceuticals!! This should be about 20 representatives terminated this past year. By the end of March we should begin recruiting for their open territories.
    It would be wonderful indeed, if these were the last two representatives we had to fire!!

LaToya Jazz