Latoya/Germaine Jazz/ real ? McGaughey ?

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Quadhole, May 14, 2015 at 1:47 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just an FYI- We have set- up interviews next week for replacements for Randy and Dan!
    Hopefully, our management team and HR will be able to find the "right" representative for each territory replacement.
    If we as a company want to continue with our field success, and hiring NEW representatives, we do need to get people on- board and running as quickly as possible!! But I am determined not to rush into hiring "misfits". We can't afford to hire the wrong reps, as we have done previously!!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At the end of this week, both Larry and Gary will be gone from Jazz Pharmaceuticals. I am hoping that these two terminations will be the last two. Hopefully, we have got rid of all sub- standard representatives (20) over the last fourteen months!! It would be very nice not to have to terminate any additional reps!!
    Hopefull, the remainder of the reps who have been with our company for a "while" now understand that insubordination will no longer be tolerated. Jazz Pharmaceuticals needs you, and wants you to continue to work with us!! Happily, our newer representatives understand all this!!

LaToya Jazz

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And just a final FYI to our representatives here at Jazz Pharmaceuticals. Tomorrow, March 4, will be the last day of employment for two of our representatives; Both Larry and Gary (from the Mid-West) will be gone!!
    I do hope that they both are in the process of seeking other employment. They should both be able to secure un- employment compensation until September of this year. Jazz will not contest their efforts. We wish them well in their job search!!
    I am hopeful that these two terminations will be the last two for some time!!

LaToya Jazz

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yesterday, Friday March 4, ended the sales careers of Larry and Gary, here at Jazz Pharmaceuticals. In some respects it was a sad day for the company, but it was a necessary step for us to take to ensure we as a company will continue to march forward.
    As I've stated several times, we can no longer accept sub- standard, insubordinate employees who choose NOT to follow our company guidelines. I join with others wishing Larry and Gary success in their future endeavors.

LaToya Jazz

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in the office on a Saturday morning working on some new hiring procedures, and a timetable for the hiring of the four openings we currently have in the sales force.
    It's been very nice lately to see how there have been no representatives targeted for termination!! It's a shame that over the last fourteen months we have had to terminate twenty (20) representatives. Sad but necessary. Hopefully, we have reached an end!!
    Let's all make an effort to ensure Jazz Pharmaceuticals is the BEST company in the pharma industry!! Let's make Jazz a company we can all be proud to call "my company"!!

LaToya Jazz

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An FYI, we have had interviews by management for openings from the departure of Dan and Randy, a few weeks ago. Second interviews are scheduled this next week of March 21!
    I hope to have people in place by the end of March.
    The week of March 28, we will begin the interview process in the Southeast for the openings which were created by the terminations of larry and Gary. The target date for filling these two sales positions is mid to late April.
    But as I have stated, we will take our time in the hiring process in order to select the best possible candidates available!

LaToya Jazz

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you LaTasha!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, thank you. And by now you know I am who I say I am!! Always.

LaToya Jazz

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FYI to the sales force- It is with great pleasure I announce that we have made our final offers to candidates (4) to fill our vacant positions! The offers have been accepted! We now have a complete sales force that will enable us to have full coverage! All previously vacant territories will be filled!
    As a side note, I wish to let you all know how very pleased I am about the quality of sales reps we have just hired! Hopefully, these new replacement representatives will be with us at Jazz Pharmaceuticals for a long time!
    Please join me and The Jazz Family in wishing our new hires a warm welcome!

LaToya Jazz

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Latasha...omg..looooool!

Hey tasha..how comes your name doesn't pop up on our outlook directory here at jazz. And where's your LinkedIn profile?

Omg you're too funny

11. Genesis1

Genesis1 new user

FYI- when you are the minority owner of a pharmaceutical company as successful as Jazz, those type of avenues are not necessary. Does Bill Gates have a LinkedIn profile? How about Mark Zuckerburg? I am so proud of all of our employees and their accomplishments

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As am I. We have achieved great success over the last 15 years!
    LaToya and I have worked hard to make Jazz Pharmaceuticals the great success it is! And my son Jermaine III has the same fortitude our family strives to display! Our employees make us successful!
    L'il Jermaine will be an exceptional leader one day!

Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    Dir./ Sales Op.

13. Genesis1

Genesis1 new user

You bet she is real! And Hot!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Darlin', it's probably not a good idea to publicly talk about an owner of the company!

15. #655 anonymous, Aug 10, 2018 at 4:47 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2018 at 5:21 PM
    anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know how we will talk about our parents, what will we do without them, yada, yada yada? And to keep in touch, tell them how loved they are, etc., because they'll be the only parents w e'll ever have? Well, don't forget your siblings, if you are on decent terms with them. Because they're the only ones you'll ever have too.

So, my brother died last weekend...was diagnosed with advanced (Stage 4) Cirrhosis of the Liver in February. He lived about 5 hours away, so we really didn't see each other that much. Literally have not SEEN each other since 2001, but stayed in touch via e-mail, texting, Facebook up until about 2 years ago. Then, poof, nothing. Nada. He wouldn't communicate with anybody, so I kept up with him through his daughter, who basically did everything for him, (even though he had a wife....who's worthless). And a son, who is a heroin junkie. Anyway, sad life. Personally, I think he was still drinking...and taking any kind of drug he could get his hands on to kill the pain. The docs told him in February he could not have anything stronger than Tylenol....yeah, right....the last time he went to have paracentesis they drained 12 liters, and he was having that done every 2 weeks.

The reason I'm posting this is because it's one of those woulda, coulda, shoulda things going through my head. I wish I woulda just gone and shown up at his front door so he'd have to see me, coulda tried more often, and shoulda told him I loved him more often. He knew, because I sent him a text asking if I could come see him and spend some time with him a month ago. And that I loved him. He said no because he didn't want me seeing him look the way he looked. When I saw him in the hospital bed, I was literally shocked to the tips of my toes. Teeth had rotten out, and he was about 130 pounds (all in his belly). He was septic, had pneumonia, and a gastric bleed and being kept alive with a breathing machine. The docs gave his daughter and me the choice to disconnect everything because he was not going to survive and keeping him on the machine was just prolonging the inevitable, so we said yes (his wife "just couldn't be there to make that decision....") and I held his hand as he took his last breath. Took about 3 and a half minutes. Just him, his daughter, my husband, and me. It was so peaceful.

If you have siblings, reach out (unless it's one of those situations where there is no relationship....) If they have kids, reach out to them, because they're gonna need you when the time comes that they may have to make a difficult decision and they're gonna need your help.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very sad and sorry for your loss. But why post this here?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the same lonely psychopath from the Sucampo site posting about sitting by the lake. Also the nut job used to post about Bill being murdered on this Jazz site until he was identified as the same quack on the Sucampo site.