Latoya/Germaine Jazz/ real ? McGaughey ?

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Quadhole, May 14, 2015 at 1:47 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One lie leads to another with you. You lie about the book, you lie about his being a family owned company, you lie about being on the board of directors........ And you are foolish to think people will believe anything about you. You're built on lies and you use this anonymous public site to provide a delusional purpose in your life. You're nothing but a liar!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And before you post more lies, why don't you post links to support your claims which are very easy to do as a means of dispelling your lies. You can't cause everything you post is a lie!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so pitiful.
    If everything I said is a lie, why are you so afraid to give a specific example?? You can't, because you use the word "lie" to cover what you claim! But always, where are the lies about the people I have terminated - all 7 of them? Why can't you own- up to proving or disproving what I have said. Be specific. You are a scared little creature who uses the word "lie" whenever he's not sure of something. How can you call me a liar, without saying what it is I'm lying about?
    Yes, you really are pitiful.
    I do hope other employees who have an open mind will judge for themselves. Maybe they'll ask you in person to list you specific accusation(s) about my lying! What makes you so pitiful is your FEAR of being specific! You hide behind your FEAR! You accuse behind your FEAR.
    You are perhaps the worst kind of liar! Calling someone a "liar" with no SPECIFIC explanation of what it is they are lying about! GUTLESS!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh? I can't spell it out any clearer than this. Post links to support your phony claims! A simple link to the book. A simple link which lists the board of directors. A simple link showing how the company name was founded! It's all quite simple! No need to get all defensive here! Everything this day and age is web based with links so prove it otherwise go do something more productive with your phony life. It's not very complicated if your telling the truth to prove. Post the links!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, it's quite laughable. Every lie has *very specifically* been pointed out: book doesn't exist, origin of the company name, company founder, family-claim, your role, etc. You've provided zero shred of evidence to support your claim, while all the existing evidence clearly shows that you're lying.

As others have pointed out too--this was "amusing" (albeit barely), but now it's just sad and quite pathetic.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have become totally consumed with fear of being found out. But ironically, we know you!
    No sense responding to your lack of truth. No sense responding to your refusal to be specific about terminations. Next Friday, August 21, will be Robert's last day at Jazz Pharmaceuticals. Try evading that FACT when it occurs!!

LaToya Jazz

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess I would feel bad that "Robert" is getting fired, when he's not even the person posting. Then again, I remember that this is all fabricated nonsense anyway.

So go ahead and "fire" this "Robert" person.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This person is a Pathological liar on several fronts and they are desperate by turning to an anonymous public forum for attention to fill the many voids in their life. Let's list all his pathological lies.

* Phony name every time he signs a post
    * Not on company board of directors
    * Not any type,of sales director at company
    * Not a family owned company
    * No so called book about founder of company
    * No firings based on reps posting on a public forum

Again, this person is a pathological liar and needs help that unfortunately will not be found on this site. I agree with the other posters who have stated for this person to post actual web based links to support the many false claims on here. I will admit that the responders have given this pathological liar the thrill of a lifetime and a sense of purpose in his life that obviously did not exist before. Very sad and very old now!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will become more surprising to all you accusers when facts come out.
    - You will soon come to realize that Jermaine and I really do own Jazz Pharmaceuticals!
    - You will soon come to realize, that the soon to be eight reps who have been terminated were real employees, and are gone!
    - You will soon realize that Heather McGaughey is a real Jazz employee (VP), and you will meet her at your next meeting. I have asked that she attend each meeting.
    - You will soon realize that "From Pancakes to Pharma; The life and Times of Jermaine Jazz is a real published biography of my fater.
    All your non- specific accusations as "Lies" are misplaced!
    Your fears and paranoia may indeed cause you problems!
    To the curious employee: Simply look at the facts. Ask questions of those that call me a liar!
    This is all I ask. There is truth in everything I have written; not so with my detractors. Check out what I've said, and see whether or not it happens!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Define "soon"

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, this is a very simple resolution. Stop the back stroking and post the links to support all your fabricated stories. It's that simple! No links and you show that you are a pathological liar who is starved for anonymous attention. Very sad!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Soon' will vary with the subject.
    This Friday, August 21, Robert will become the 8th representative terminated this year. This defines "soon".
    Heather will attend sales meetings in September/ October. This defines "soon".
    When you seriously look- up "From Pamcakes to Pharma", my father's biography, the truth will come out. This defines "soon". Your decision when.
    When you ask Corporate about The Jazz Family, the truth will come out. This defines "soon". Your decision when.

LaToya Jazz

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We've all attempted to look up this book--and nobody can find it.

You told us it was at Anazon/Barnes and Noble, and a quick search there shows it doesn't exist.

The Mountain View Public Library inventory is also available on-line. And the book doesn't exist there either.

So tell us *precicely* where this book can be found. Since (for some reason) you are unable to simply copy/paste a link yourself.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Define "All".
    The book is available in many libraries throughout the Country. Perhaps too few copies were ordered. I know Mountain View had the book as recently as a year ago.
    Stanford University (Palo Alto) had placed the book in their multi- cultural section of the student library. It's in the business section, located next to the Corporate Digests.
    Hope this helps.

LaToya Jazz

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In case you're not aware, Stanford Library also has their collection on-line. And guess what--it doesn't exist there either.

So explain to us then, why Amazon/BN/public libraries don't list this book. Even the publisher doesn't list this book. Explain to us why that is the case.

Then also explain to us why you, and any reference to your family, is not listed anywhere in the history of Jazz company website, nor anywhere as part of the corporate structure.

We're starting with the simple basics here: publicly-available information, that would provide a *shred* of evidence to support even your most basic connection to the company.

Not a single shred of evidence exists. You originally claimed it's because you want to maintain a "low profile." Yet you're on here non-stop.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As far as defining "all"--there appears to be at least 2-4 people commenting that they too, are unable to locate any reference to this book.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHY are people even bothering to search for a book when you know Jermaine Jazz doesn't exist? Why are you trying to prove your points to a person that KNOWS they are making up a bunch of lies. Don't waste your time with this. All this loser wants is an audience and to stir people up. JUST IGNORE THE LOSER. Of course, the joker behind "LaToya" will (or already has been) pretend to be the person arguing as well just to keep a sad, pathetic thread going.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"From Pancakes to Pharma; The Life and Times of Jermaine Jazz" most certainly exists! It exists both at The Stanford Library, as well as The University of California Library, in Berkeley, where I attended school. My nephew, L'il Jermaine jazz, (Jermaine Jr.'s son) attends Cal! He graduates in January.
    I am on here, as you would be as well, when uninformed employees like you continue to call me a liar without any specific point! Nothing! What I've stated is true, and it's WRONG to suggest I'm lying. What I've said has ALL come to pass, truthfully!

LaToya Jazz