Latoya/Germaine Jazz/ real ? McGaughey ?

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Quadhole, May 14, 2015 at 1:47 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumb dumb! Without posting a link clearly points to bull shit. You have nothing to back up your lies.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again darling, your fear comes through! "Nothing to backup your lies". Well, what lies?? You have no ability to be specific. The word lie, liar, lies, mean nothing without SPECIFIC reference points to your meaningless accusations!
    My fathers biography exists- you know where it's located!
    Heather McGaughey does indeed exist, if you have the guts to find out!
    Seven representatives, soon to be eight representatives by this Friday, August 21, have been terminated by (me) our company, if you have the guts to find out!
    I am co- owner of Jazz Pharmaceuticals, if you have the guts to find out, by asking Bruce!
    You have no follow- through because of your fear and paranoia of trying to reach the truth- something you are so scared of! And you are so desperately afraid that what I am saying is really the truth, you don't want to go there!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Much to do about nothing. Post links to support all of your claims. It's 2015 and anything you claim should be on the web with a link. Just post the links! Otherwise you're just a lonely troll starved for attention. In the meantime, We'll be waiting for the links!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feel free to look things up for yourself! Surely, your fear doesn't go as far as coming into your home!! Or does it? No, I really think you're safe inside your own house! Just take a deep breath and try hard to control your paranoia from being found out! You're already known, so wake- up! Tomorrow is Robert's last day to work at Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
    Call HR if you have the guts to askm about terminations. It's not on line!
    Heather McGaughey's name CAN be found on line. (shut off the lights in your computer room!)
    My father's biography can be found in the libraries at both Cal. and Stanford. I already told you that! You can try and disguise your voice, if you're still too paranoid to phone them!
    You're really a "piece of work". How you were once hired remains a mystery to all of us! John.

LaToya Jazz

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very interesting how your "book story" constantly changes: first it was available on Amazon/Barnes and Noble (proven incorrect). Then it was available at "local public libraries" (also proven incorrect). Now it's available at universities (not there either).

When we all know the true location: it's only "available" in your fictitious imagination...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong again darlin'. Check out the Universities by calling their libraries!
    After you manage to call them, you may actually gather up enough guts to check out how many reps have been terminated since January of this year! Well, maybe you just need to take anti- paranoia "baby steps". You don't want to shake too much, John. Sleepless nights because of your inner fears is not a good thing.
    The same is true of whether or not Heather McGaughey is a real Jazz employee. Don't give too much of yourself away, John! Your fear of being exposed can quickly overcome your thoughts!
    Oh, and say good-bye to Robert.

LaToya Jazz

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"John"..."Robert"...all more made-up, delusional lies.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My name is Tony and you are a lying paranoid schizophrenic dumb ass! Slime ball

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It actually takes far less time to post a link to state your case than writing a paragraph of BS. Web based links cut to the chase and removes the layers of your phony lies.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I have said are lies?? Guess again 'darlin!
    My father's biography exists. You know of at least two places to find copies of the book; Stanford and Cal. But you're too afraid to check it out! pitiful paranoia!!!
    Heather McGaughey can be found working at Jazz! Simply pick- up the phone and ask for her!!! Or, you can even ask our switchboard operator (you can try disguising your voice- I know you'd be shaking with fear of being found- out)!
    You are truly at the height of serious paranoia! You are living in a world of make- believe where TRUTH is unable to exist!!!
    Fear of being found out dominates your life, and will eventually lead to your inability to distinguish the difference between reality and fantasy!!! Sadly for you, we know who you are!! You are now probably of no use to Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
    And say good-bye today, to Robert. FYI- He will receive severence from us. All his departure paperwork is in order.

LaToya Jazz

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Checked both places (Berk and Stan), and neither library has record of it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I doubt you could even spell Cal. Berkeley or Stanford University, much less check with their libraries about having an actual book in the biographies section.
    Did you ever check on Heather McGaughey, or the now 8 terminations I have initiated??? I didn't think so.
    No, you are not very bright at all.

LaToya Jazz

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Instead of calling Heather, maybe we should just call the main receptionist and ask for you directly.

I'm sure there wouldn't be any problem there, now would it?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do what you choose- but like every FEAR that consumes you, I'm betting you haven't got the guts to do anything. Your FEAR of thinking your identity will be discovered won't allow you to even try to do something that will prove I'm correct in what I say! You have ALREADY been discovered!
    Again, I can assure you Heather exists at Jazz Pharmaceuticals. But sadly, you don't even have the guts to find this out for yourself. You continue to prove yourself to be so very scared, so very pitiful.

LaToya Jazz

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn pal, save all the tough talk and just post a link to back up all the hot air you spout out.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still so very scared to make a statement that you think may expose who you are!
    John, we all know you, and how absolutely petrified you must be to make any sort of comment on what I've been saying. You are just not sure what I've been saying is the truth, or not! It's actually almost fun imagining you squirm from Corporate discovery!
    Can't admit "From Pancakes to Pharma" exists at both Cal and Stanford!
    Can't admit Heather McGaughey does work for Jazz pharmaceuticals. This is so very, very, pitiful and loaded with paranoia. Is it all your FEAR? Or is it some kind of lack of knowledge of her existence?
    Either way, in the eyes of most every employee, your FEAR comes through by your inability to comment on either fact I've listed.
    Anyone can find out from Cal and Stanford about my father's biography! Just call!
    Anyone can find out by calling Jazz Pharmaceuticals that Heather McGaughey is a real person!

LaToya Jazz

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you afraid to call Cal. or Stanford? Feeling inadequate? I think it's because you don't have a degree, and you're afraid the person on the other line will spot it immediately, and laugh at you! You feelings of inadequacy conjurs up FEAR! My fathers biography does exist!
    And calling up the Jazz Pharma switchboard and asking for Heather McGaughey, I suspect also conjurs up your FEAR! You really are amazingly pitiful. Hopefully, other employees will not have the same problem as you have.
    And John, your identity has already been totally exposed. Why are you still so afraid?? Everyone knows who you are!
    Maybe you could have someone call for you!

LaToya Jazz

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This...coming from a person that doesn't know how to copy/paste a book-link.

How precious.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems to me you are the scared and weak person here! Surely you know how to post a link but are too scared to do so. Remember the issue here is you are the one making several phony claims and are too scared to post links to back up your crap!