Latuda and Generic Competition Timeline

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jun 28, 2018 at 1:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any thoughts on this topic? Thanks in advance for serious responses

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am serious when I tell you that you aren’t with sunovion. If you were, this answer would be known.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see this comment a lot where other people try to say that the person does not work here. Why would anyone that does not work here make comments unless they had a question for a job interview? Seems so stupid that it is probably the same person trying to say the person does not work here when a comment or question is something they do not agree with.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because if you worked here, and read your email, you would know!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You missed the point douche.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Christ people can be idiots

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

British Bloke and the fat smug operations guy were humping each other over it on stage at the National meeting. Reality check people. Companies never get 5 year extensions. Rumor has it that we are hoping for anything and have settled with a few generic companies already. Settled for what is the question. But it ain’t 5 years. I can guarandamntee you that.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right. We beat 2 of the 3 generic houses outright for patent infringement, the third we got a year extra, according to Law360

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we have about 18 months if a biggie doesn't decide to launch at risk. If we don't have any significant drug to plug the hole, we'll all be let go around June of next year. Remember what they did with the Lunesta team? Summit sales team? Need I say more? I'm looking and would jump to alkirmes in a new york minute. Have my Princeton One phone screen scheduled for tuesday. Wish me luck! :)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You might want to learn how to spell Alkermes. Just saying.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Learning how to spell the company name would be my first tip.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that's your tip you should shut down your computer not worry about this site. This isn't grammar school, it's sharing information, douche.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

https://www.ds-pharma.com/ir/news/pdf/eir20181030.pdf

This is a link to the latest SDP quarterly report. You will see what was reported to investors about Latuda Patent Litigation. It is on page 14.

Also, it does not look good for the respiratory team, long term. Look at the new, revised forecasts for the respiratory product line. Down to a quarter of the original forecasts (page 11). And when you look at pages 20-22, I see no respiratory products in development, pipeline, or marketing stages that would tell me it is no longer a priority for SDP.

And this quote from the bubble on page 12:

"In North America segment,
    sales expenses for
    dasotraline
    and 3
    therapeutic agents for
    COPD are expected to reduce"

Restructuring? We need some answers, NOW!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The pediatric exclusivity associated with Sunovion’s composition-of-matter patent for Latuda (lurasidone hydrochloride) is set to expire on January 2, 2019. In an effort to protect Latuda from generic competition beyond January 2019, Sunovion has sued several ANDA filers for infringement of a 2024 method-of-use patent and a 2027 formulation patent. During the litigation, Sunovion and the ANDA filers disputed the meaning of certain terms in those patents. In September 2018, Judge Stanley Chesler of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey (Newark) held a “Markman” hearing to interpret the disputed terms.

• This afternoon (Thursday, October 9, 2018), Judge Chesler issued a “Markman” decision setting forth his interpretation of the disputed terms in Sunovion’s 2024 method-of-use patent and 2027 formulation patent. Judge Chesler’s Markman decision generally favored the ANDA filers.
    • Judge Chesler’s Markman decision appears to make it more difficult for Sunovion to prove that the 2024 method-of-use patent covers the proposed generic tablets.
    • Judge Chesler’s Markman decision also make it more difficult for Sunovion to prove that the 2027 formulation patent covers some of the proposed generic tablets. Because Sunovion has asserted the 2027 formulation patent against only some of the ANDA filers (but not others), that patent only affects the number of ANDA filers that may enter the market on “Day 1” of generic competition.
    • The trial in the lawsuit will begin on November 26, 2018. We expect Judge Chesler to issue his post-trial decision sometime in late December, shortly before the pediatric exclusivity associated with Sunovion’s composition-of-matter patent expires on January 2, 2019.
    • If Judge Chesler issues a post-trial decision in favor of the ANDA filers (for example, by declaring that the 2024 method-of-use patent does not cover the proposed generic tablets or is invalid), then it is possible that the ANDA filers could launch “at risk” as early as January 2019.
    • In our prior updates, we had stated our view that the 2024 method-of-use patent provided Sunovion with leverage to negotiate settlement agreements that would permit generic competition to begin sometime in 2021-2022. Today’s Markman decision appears to reduce Sunovion’s leverage

This afternoon (Tuesday, October 9, 2018), Judge Chesler issued a “Markman” decision setting forth his interpretation of the disputed claim terms. The Markman decision generally favored the ANDA filers

I looked all over to find the information in this post and could find it nowhere online. I thought it might be a hoax. Now I see it right on the slide, so it is true afterall. MFers. I trust no one in management here anymore. There is not a true leader in the group.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just now figures that out?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was looking at slide 5, at the growth in Latuda, Aptiom, and Brovana and was wondering--is that really a growth in new prescriptions, or is it really just price increase?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another genius. Wow..... is this website exclusively meant for people who's IQ is lower than their age.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not exclusively. It also includes doofuses like yourself, paranoid narcissistic senior leadership who troll here to find out if people realize how bad they f’d this place up, and HR and PR airheads who desperately try to change the subject of these threads.