Latuda and Generic Competition Timeline

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jun 28, 2018 at 1:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

check your email Eeyore

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, 10 down and 3 to go. Wonder how much the settlements cost the company?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PAY TO DELAY will be noticed by the Feds, or maybe we paid them off too! Gotta luv it!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Respiratory division will be eliminated. Latuda will drive profits. Respiratory will drive costs.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, so we have bought ourselves another year and 3 months which comes out to 15 months when I do the math. Looks like we also paid a shite ton of money to pay off the generic co's. Couple that with the fact that as Latuda reps we really don't do anything anymore. Any new studies? No. Any new information to share with doc's? No. Anyone working more than 15 hours a week? No. I'm worried that spending all this extra money to pay for the delay and us having little to no value anymore to the offices we call on or the company we work for and I'm thinking this gravy train won't last much longer than 5 to 7 months.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are not very good with spelling or math. If you are that worried, leave. If You don’t bring value to offices we don’t want you anyway. Don’t let the door hit your ass on way out.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really took the time to post all of this pessimism and negativity at 3am after a win..... Shame on you. Your territory and marriage must equally suck!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pay to delay, not R&D,
    bright future?
    Better job security for lawyers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are truly an idiot. There are at least 30 more months and up to February 23, 2023 and there was no money spent on the settlement. This is all public information. I don’t get why you all want to be pessimistic all the time or make up information to stir up everyone. I know you all aren’t smart enough to read earnings data or read analyst reports, but you will see there was no payments made. Just go with the facts. Everything is public information at this point. Agreed to the poster above, if you are worried, leave. Go somewhere else. Go to staples. Just get out of here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are completely naive in thinking no monetary payments will be made to these generic companies? Do you really think these 16 generic manufactures walked away having to wait four years to produce generic Latuda with nothing in return? Stay tuned to increases in the expenses associated with Latuda or to the overall organization due to future payments. Come on, how can you be so blind?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And they will pay for those expenses w/ the billions of dollars they generate from having several more years patent life than expected.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An in the meantime we all get screwed on our bonus after we drove this drug to the over a billion dollar power house it has become while executive leadership cashes in HUGE. This place sucks.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glass half full kind of person, aren't ya? I'm glad my job is secure for the moment too ;-)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't fool yourself.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if the company settled with Lupin? Weren't they the ones the FDA gave the green light to to market generic Latuda? That had to cost some money.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They all got the green light Einstein. The FDA has nothing to do with patents. You should pay attention on calls about this stuff and maybe you’d be better informed.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If everything is so great with Latuda, why is it more important to be under budget than meet goal? Our manager had told us this and we are not allowed to have any expenses in December and this may continue over into next year. Also, if anyone comes in under 100% to goal, they will be put on a plan. What great motivation to find a new job. Turn out the lights the party is over.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reason for the Latuda budget cuts is because you have to support a bleeding respiratory division that has lost millions in 2 years. Respiratory revenues don't cover the cost of their salaries. Latuda is paying for 2 botched product launches and will continue to do so.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to mention Latuda is under budget at 94%. Not sure where the growth is going to come from going forward. It will be tight for months to come

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, you sound like you're drunk posting. Our budgets weren't cut and we weren't told that.