Latuda and Generic Competition Timeline

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jun 28, 2018 at 1:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You clearly don’t work here. The direction has been very clear that for December and more than likely into the new year there are not to be any expenses. This is nation wide. Go troll somewhere else while your binge drinking.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You people are extremely ignorant. Latuda is not making quota. In other words the company is only at 94% budget and therefore will be looking for $$$ anywhere to make up the difference

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

latest email generic launch is imminent.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lupin will have generic Latuda in pharmacies very soon. Turn out the lights, the party is over.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing that has long been over is your sense of humor. Still haven't gotten a life I see....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Food and Drug Administration has greenlighted Lupin’s generic Latuda (lurasidone hydrochloride) tablets. They will be available in 20-mg, 40-mg, 60-mg, 80-mg and 120-mg dosage strengths.

The generic Latuda is indicated for the treatment of adult patients with schizophrenia; monotherapy treatment of adult patients with major depressive episode associated with bipolar I disorder (bipolar depression); and adjunctive treatment with lithium or valproate in adult patients with major depressive episode associated with bipolar I disorder.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any word on apomorphine approval? PDUFA today?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was wondering the same thing. It’s radio silence over here. In the meantime, Acorda has approval for Inbrija. ????

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sunovion Receives Complete Response Letter from FDA for Apomorphine Sublingual Film (APL-130277)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did not receive approval. The good news keeps coming. At some point, when does DF fall on the sword? This is going to be blood bath. Honestly thou, a lot of bad R&D buys,(Lonhola, ADHD drug, Stem cell, getting the Novartis handhelds with no strategy, and now losing Latuda LOE). The perfect storm.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also a hiring freeze that can't replace people who continue to leave and, we are not allowed to have any expenses. This ship is sinking fast.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there a link somewhere about Lupin’s generic Latuda approval?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of you doom and gloomers and people that don't believe what you're being told... I really don't understand why you don't leave? I'm not being a smartass, it's a real question.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a moron that lacks the basic knowledge of how generic drugs come to market. The FDA only has jurisdiction over deeming drugs safe and effective. They have no jurisdiction over patent protections, disputes, litigation, or settlements. A generic can get an approval from the FDA in the same year that a brand launches. They still can’t come to market until the brand protecting patent(s) expire. Go sell crazy somewhere else.