Latuda Cliff & Bad Resp Sales = lay offs

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Nov 15, 2017 at 6:56 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh!! Burn! You dumb asses, just accept your job is coming to an end. Just start looking now and get out. There is not a miracle coming and do you really want to work for this company? Really?!?? Think about it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm pretty sure you don't work for Sunovion. If you did, you would know all were told that not to worry that Latuda patent has been extended to 2024 so maybe go spew your vile anger and doom elsewhere.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i remember when the respirator reps were told something similar the month before they were laid off

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately I do work here, but hopefully not for long. You are so stupid. You think because they said it is extended to 2024, it is, just like that, without goIng through courts and getting a judgement? Come on, you can not be that stupid.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the reason for the extension?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company stock price doesn't show a latuda extension?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did they cut the PDI team then? Only 2.5 months into the contract? It doesn’t make sense to me.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought they just hired full time PDI in January and they are going to National meeting? Have they already been told they are being let go?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The original contract expires March 30, 2018. It has not been extended or signed as of yet. Most flex reps were let go in December and new full-time reps were hired and started in January 2018. Company is seeing if full-time reps can do a better job which is turning out that they can't. It's just a matter of time before we are dropped and I would rather it be before our NSM than later. FYI Flex reps were at an NSM in Arizona in October and then they were told in November they were getting laid off.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they tell you the name of the game - boy. They call it riding the gravy train.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just keep Joe Schupp in charge, you won’t have to lay anyone off, we’ll all leave on our own. Dude is a cancer to this company.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get ready. Announcement coming next week. I told you so!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sick of being told to seek Latuda off label. I keep getting pushed to do this. It is making me so uncomfortable. Is anyone else getting this same thing? I was told they need to make as much as possible before January 2019 because the patent is going LOE. This company and the leadership are so corrupt.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call bullshit. What are they telling you to sell it for, mania? Off label Rx's get scrubbed, so no one is telling you to do shit and LOE is 2024

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Focus on Latuda price increases and profit, for the next 5 years.
    You weren't hired for patient care.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5 years? That’s funny! We won’t have a chance selling against generic latuda starting 2019