Latuda Patent Extended to 2024???

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Feb 21, 2018 at 3:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, fake news. Here's the real news: You are a troll. I actually do work at corp and am privy to the info, and you, my friend, are telling lies. If you're that unhappy, leave. And if you don't work here, go away please.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Either provide proof or a link and if you don’t or can’t, shut up

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha, okkkk... Why don't I just post my title and department while I'm at it. The office is open but closing at noon today. Trust me, I work there and you do not, my demented little friend

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

says the troll that claims to work at home office and spreading lies about 2024 extension.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could some one please answer the original question? Upper management has told us the Latuda patent has been extended to 2024 and its a "done deal". Yet they want us to be quiet about it and not talk about it to anyone. Why? I don't get it. Very odd. Extremely odd. Are they lying to us?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let me see if I acan help you. Several companies are expanding. One of those companies (Alkermes) took many of our reps the last time they expanded and will most likely take more with this expansion. What better way to keep people from leaviving a sinking ship? Tell them the iceberg they just hit didn’t do any damage and the good ship Sunovion is just fine. As the great entertainer Flavor Flav once said “don’t believe the hype”. Hope that helps!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t believe these jerks are still using the BS plan I came up with weeks before they fired me! Oh well, back to my Six string and Karaoke!

Gish

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on, you have to have got it by now. The extension request has not even made it to court yet. That will take years. The patent is up in January 2019. The timing is all off. I started looking in mid February and I am close to getting an offer. Get out before they kick you out. They never tell the truth about any thing, why would they start now?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like what you say just have a few problems with it. Alkermes internal recruiter told me that there are "tons" of people seeking their expansion positions and that they don't like to hire too many people on from one company so they can protect their culture. If you ask any of our people that were fortunate enough to get in there during their last expansion they will tell you that they love it there and love the culture at Alkermes. Unfortunately, they don't want too many more of us over there to launch their new MDD drug. They are getting a lot of resumes from Takeda people and I think that makes sense cuz Takeda has a MDD drug. I have been looking for 8 months and there just isn't a lot out there that will pay may anywhere near what I am making here. I guess I'll just keep working my 15 to 20 hours a week and keep looking for another company to jump to and hope I can find one before the Latuda patent extension lie is uncovered and most of us are all let go. I hate it here :(

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The first round, Alkermes took 40-50 reps from Sunovion, most of them were really good. If they take 20-30 this time that is still significant. Why not me? They have a pipeline. I will do my best to get one of the open positions. Good luck to those who stay here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch what happens in the Institutional role. Right now they are all told to sell Aptiom 100% of the time even though the IC plan is 60% Aptiom, 40% Latuda.

At the end of the month, there is a NSM for Institutional position. If they tell us we are switching back to 60% Latuda, 40% Aptiom AND we should actually go out & talk to Psychs & sell Latuda, I’m staying. If not and this continues to be a Neurology focused team - well, my friends, it’s the last straw to get the F out.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michael Moore should do a movie on this one. If they are out to 2024, sunovion should not be increasing the pricing like they have. They should continue to sell Latuda with the idea of helping patients in the priority rather than incentivizing management to clink champagne glasses for being given 10+ Billion more dollars over the next 6 years by the FDA with some sly legal maneuvering.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heres a thought...if the Institutional reps still Aptiom after the national meeting, get out. Cuts coming.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

here’s a thought...Aptiom has momentum in the hospital sales. It would be STUPID to take IAS off Aptiom!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heres a thought...Aptiom wastes time in selling a TWO BILLION dollar drug and expanding the sales! Duh. If they don’t stop this and focus all the time they can get in Latuda until the give IAS a real f’ing hospital drug to sell, then get the F out!

It pisses me off that good people are getting jacked around to save someone’s ass.

And get a leader with an adult name to lead rather than micromanage to a squeeze that trickles down hill.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not good news being released on friday or early next week. The so called patent extension that was supposed to be a secret and that was happening has a major issue and is 99% not happening now. I don’t know all the details, but they are being put together for a communication now. It does not surprise me that the Leadership team screwed thus up too. Now we have nothing to fall back on.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't even imagine what your parents did to you to make you such a insecure person who appears to enjoy trying to make others unhappy

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can only imagine how our managed markets people must feel with all this nonsense going on. I hear they greatly reduced Latuda rebates over the past 18 months because that's what you do when you are about to go generic. Milk it while you can and the health plan will not remove you because they don't want utilization to switch over when cheap generic pricing is right around the corner. Now we all of a sudden have patent protected till 2024. Holy god! Those health plans must be pissed!! I bet they will make sure none of our new products we are launching will ever be placed on their formulary's. I feel for you managed care guys. Our company seems like they always do stuff to make your customers hate you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You big dummy. You think this is going to happen? Stop wasting your time trying to stick up for a company that could give two shits about you. Stop getting caught up in their lies. God, you are stupid!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And god, you are negative and insecure