Launch meeting

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, May 7, 2017 at 9:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it's funny that because I said my manager said he was motivating that I must be new or not understand his motivations? I actually have a really good working relationship with my boss and he has been open with me all of the time and if he can't be then he stays out of it. There have been plenty of times when he's been negative on what leadership has said so for him to say it was actually motivating means just that...jeez, I just wanted to know what Doug said that was so offensive.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also swear when I get motivated and want to prove a point. However, I said to my partner." Man he shouldn't have said that". I would have never said that in front of my sales force. Were already concerned about our VP position then he comes in and says that. Not that it offended me because it didn't. But, it made me concerned on his ability to lead.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will never forget the 1st time I heard ANAJ speak on stage and dropped some very unprofessional profane words. I lost respect for him and have never been able to quite get it back. No, I'm not a fragile snowflake. I just think there is no room for profanity if you have an ounce of professionalism, especially on stage. Plus, you only have 1 chance to make a 1st impression.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for sanofi and you're right. but, we are prevented from selling. for instance, we are forbidden to speak about Tresiba weight gain info from the Tresiba Pi.

if the shoe was on the other foot you would crucify us with weight gain.

sanofi is obsessed with one thing ... we call it CPA; seeing the docs the number of times the spreadsheet says.

We're in the same boat. Insulin is a commodity. the cheaper one wins.

the end

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F Off you troll!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he's right. we would use the PI to talk about weight gain. 2.2 kg?

not for weight gain but may make you gain 5 pounds on average. Hmmm......