Launch or funeral?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Aug 24, 2017 at 9:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

luggage and earbuds. And a 1 month subscription to Pandora. I'd rather brazzers.

What a joke.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are acting like a new champagne cork wasn't just christened for the best launch ever.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Earbuds? With wires? DJ Cassidy? Greatest launch ever!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please let us stay home and order pizza while we look for new jobs next time. Whatta joke

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The meeting was fine-if it were just a meeting. But a launch???? Nope. Didn't live up to expectations. Only launch of 2017 and it wasn't even half of the launch they did for Xiidra. Phelps was cool. But that's where it ends. A carry on? I've had better gifts at a normal nothing important national sales meeting. I know we don't work for gifts, got that. But it shows a lack of investment in the sales force. Also, no band etc... additionally, shows a lack of $$$ to Neuro sales force. Ear buds and a pandora subscription???? Purely insulting. Again-I don't work for the freebies. I'm successful enough to buy what I'd like. But it's about the message it sends, especially given this time of uncertainty. To me, the message it's sending is that we are not going to invest $$$ in this force because the future is uncertain. Am I wrong? Open to thoughts here...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course it isn't about the gifts, agreed. But they set the bar with the obu launch and the division has been in a free fall since the announcement about sale/spinoff. Right now there are 40+ openings that won't be filled. My guess is since this meeting provided
    Zero reassurance, the body count will continue to rise. I bet the sales force is 1/4-1/3 vacant territories by year end. Sadly, I think that's what they want to happen.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember the days of John Mellancamp, Maroon 5, Sheryl Crowe. Not to mention Patagonia and North Face jackets, Beats and Olukai sandals.

We also had leaders who could pump us up and put the money where theit mouth was with off the hook incentives (remember "Special Incentive and BTS?")

This place is like Walmart lead by the very customers who shop there.

Dee-pressing!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All horrible blokes who can't sing like you can't sell.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah the whole sales force sucks. Now let's follow the rise and fall of The NBU and correlate it to leadership tenure. You'll find it shows we lost share and eventually volume when Perry took over and brought his man-girl with him.

Well documented you troll!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DJ was fun!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And pick your own Ray-Bans. Those were the good ol' days.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The lack of gifts suck. It's a slap in the face. The IC plan is a rape. I hope leadership reads cafe pharma and if they do then know this, you lost your biggest sales force this week. You destroyed any hope of a successful launch, you have destroyed moral completely, and you have shown us intentionally or not that you don't care about us in any way. I've been to launches and this was the worst by far, absolutely no excitement and if you couldn't see that from the reaction in general session you are either crazy or stupid. I'm disgusted with myself for ever believing this company was better, it's a fucking shit hole run by assholes.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i don't care about the gifts.

I do care that hours of my time were wasted on nonsense

I do notice that the home office people look down at field sales

I do mind eating cocktail food 3 out of 4 nights.

I am annoyed that most of the general sessions were designed to feed the egos of home office people

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overall, the meeting was pretty good => 8.5 out of 10

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The two previous posters are obvious cunts, fuck off. Go back to clapping like fucking baboons for the executive team.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the 100th time, stop responding to your unicorn and roses posts HQ!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think I have a standing ovation to a cork.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too. 9.5