Launch - postponed??

Discussion in 'Ranbaxy' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2013 at 6:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up with the postponed launch?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is probably just due to the companys incompetence.
    Par for the course here. The FDA probably
    didn't even delay. The Co. is just saying that,
    due to not being able to stock/produce the product,
    because they are so cheap!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What product?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you worked at Ranbaxy you would know the answer to that question Nice troll

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have they ever had a successful launch? Whose fault is it?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh oh oh oh! i know! its the reps!!! we know who says that! andy!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Sotret.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, and what happened to Sotret? Last time I checked, they still can't sell it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do work for Ranbaxy, but for RPI on the generic side at the Jacksonville site. Was just curious what RLI is up to. Sheesh.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, I work for Ranbaxy in Princeton and I have no idea what launch they are talking about. Sales reps are a-holes sometimes, just read the comments on this board.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently you've never been a rep. We get lied to our faces from upper management, have to sell stuff we know is back ordered, explain to the doctors for the third time why they keep getting callbacks, and deep down know this is a dead end career. Don't label us all aholes because you didn't like the smart comment you got from someone who has probably been screwed at least once by this company. Grow a pair.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Btw he's talking about Ximino

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't realize that having a crappy dead end job entitled you to be a complete prick. Now everything on Cafepharma makes sense.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I didn't know that working in the home office meant you're completely self centered and completely out of touch with the people whose hard work pays for your desk job. Now everything on Cafepharma makes sense.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The decrease in Sotret sales was related to production in India. The launch plan and the marketing was flawless. Strategy and executing drove sales. The sales team was spectacular in selling Sotret.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your hard work pays for what? My salary is paid by the hundreds of millions in generic drug revenue we earn, not the barely break-even branded business.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you're making millions selling generics that were originally branded and sold by reps, then act like it was your pencil pushing that got the doctors to put pen to paper. No wonder you work for Ranbaxy. The other guy was right. Self centered and out of touch.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting wording....."related to production in India" So tell us the truth, humor us. What was the issue in India?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A warning letter for operating the site out of compliance and falsifying data? I'm pretty sure that's public info and ancient history at this point. No one needs to humor you, dummy. Just read the consent decree.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The product was FDA approved it is on their press releases and on the FDA website. Why do they always lie to us and not listen to the field? Stupid to lie in the age of the internet and google. But I guess the average rep here does not know how to check on things on the net here.