Launch!!!

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2012 at 10:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ding ding script written...generic...ding ding winner winner chicken dinner. Generic thank you I want the $4 generic! I mean two generics sorry $8...I promise not to eat fried chicken I am so excited! ding ding chicken dinner Lost ???? so far!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't feel bad, when we tried to launch Silenor generic doxepin sales increased 20-30%.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some launch. If you can't get people excited at Obesity, good luck doing it in the field. Fizzle. Pop. See ya.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is up with this launch? I haven't seen or heard from any Vivus/ PDI reps in the field. Will reps be in field on Oct 1? Why is there not more excitement and chatter on these boards????

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reps are out there. They're just running into less enthusiasm than they expected. They've also been told not to post here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

penny stocks soon

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure who ever is posting here, but can tell you that the reception in my territory has been positive. lots of education but high interest.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But is anyone writing? Yes, lots of interest. But more "wait and see" than expected. Seems the air came out of the balloon pretty fast.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Docs are just getting info but wait until you ask them to put pen to pad and then ask the patient for their credit card!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW!!!! Actually YES... Doctors, NPs, and PAs. Most offices in my territory have lists of patients they are switching to Qsymia from off label drugs alone. Others have lists of 10 patients a day they are calling to come in for Qsymia. Was averaging 5 scripts a day early last week. Then it was 20 or so a day by Tuesday, and yesterday I had calls texts and appointments and had 50 scripts..... Lots of pen to paper happening. You have obviously never launched a drug. This is the fastest uptake I have ever seen. Feels good to have something patients need and Doctors want to prescribe....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good then I will buy more.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you a complete idiot??? Or analyst fishing for feedback??? Oh, sorry. One in the same. If you want information just ask. It is pretty obvious that you have never been involved with a launch before. This is only day 8. By even with that this is the most incredible reception and prescribing of a new drug I have ever seen. I have had three "No See" offices call me to set up appontments. Yesterday, One Doctor's staff told me "No We Don't See Reps". Then as I was driving out of the parking lot, Dr. Simon came out and stopped me from leaving then asked me to come back in. He personally called three patients to come in that day, and his nurse scheduled another 5 for today. I have never had this much fun..... Qsymia ROCKS!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry. I don't believe you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok, don't!

Hurdles with educating and home dleivery pharmacy but over barriers. the interest level is high and the reception is positive. see ya.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just call CVS or Wallgreens...... They are saying its one of the most active prescriptions being written. I got mine and it was easy. Just opened an online CVS account and had my doc fax it in. $225.00 14 day 3.5 followed by a month of 7.5 cant wait to see my feet again.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't Care.......

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean the Walgreens that doesn't even have product? Or another Walgreens entirely?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Walgreens Mail Order
    1 877 487 8880

or CVS Mail Order
    1 877 265 2709

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And if you are a Kaiser patient - it covered and available.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, these are the numbers. But have you tried to get Qsymia through Walgreens? I did. Was told they don't have product yet. So I went to CVS, which is cheaper anyway.