Launch?

Discussion in 'Lupin' started by anonymous, Jun 10, 2018 at 12:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Solosec is going one way - 100mn in a year! Get ready to rake in."
    "What support do you need? What is needed to make this product a success?"
    You've got a bunch of paranoid home office trolls watching and posting on this message board, NOBODY is going to post anything on this board, I feel sorry for your sales force. Sad.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This quote is sooo true about Lupin, I see it now (unfortunately).

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Face it WH team is a cash drain and not making any money. WH is a big cost center. Solosec is being sold and the WH team will be shuttled.

Signed "In the know"

Start looking don't get caught off guard.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the severance was a joke for newbies.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong again, Sluggo.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WH team is being sold.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WH team is being sold.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure that WHC is going to be sold, but tbh I would say you have some time before any more reorganizations happen. The Pharma team was a casualty of war that was written in the stars long before it happened. The Pediatrics team that none of the WHC reps ever met being laid off was just the writing on the wall. The company has been remade and rebuilt from the ground up since the leadership change. The man in the ivory tower has made damn sure that the old regime is nothing but a memory.

There is a grand total of what? 5-10 field sales reps that were in place before he took over? Congratulations on winning your war against the ghost of Lupins past, Jim. The company has been rebuilt in your image and only about 80 or so good people were sacrificed to make it happen. No offense to the WHC reps but keep in that before we started making PED/PHARMA/HOSPITAL teams, there were about as many sales people there as there are now. We could have ridden the storm as we were. This metamorphosis was unnecessary, Methylphenidate and Methergine were bad decisions that destroyed the lives of everyone who had the displeasure of selling them.

Good luck in securing a brighter future!

Sincerely,

Someone who used to care

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. We traded awesome reps for an unproven commodity that has yet to come close to hitting goal. If proven reps were severed imagine what will happen to this group of "specialty" reps soon.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, the people we lost were among some of the best and brightest I have ever met. I feel there is at least two years before any more reorganizing happens again. (unless they buy another product/company) My advice to all who remain with Lupin is to do what you can to make it through and keep your eyes and ears open to opportunities with solid companies. Don't jump ship for the first thing you see because you have time to spare. Make good choices!

Good luck on a better and brighter future!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so true, sounds like they are going to screw us by changing the rules with something very subjective because they don't want to admit they set the goals too high, reps just have pharmacies run up coupons to show activity, now they are going to get paid for it?