Lawsuit against the Board/Paul

Discussion in 'Durata Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2014 at 6:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Already getting positive response from lawyers on class action regarding Durata pressuring us to sign a non-compete, then putting us in a position to be out of a job in the very near term future. This company will not get away with cutting people on the cheap that I will promise.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously you are going to be retained. That is the word on the street. We have Caz avi coming out simultaneously.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Caz avi? Do u mean c'mon man?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that was AZ's.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully, we get an option to be retained but the backbone of Durata did not use any integrity in regards to being fully funded, hiring for the open positions and with the non-compete.
    Paul should take his yaught and rename it "fully funded"!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah right they're going to keep us. My manager is getting paid a pretty penny to keep everyone on board until the end of the year. This will keep productivity up. The incentive for these managers is insane. As if they haven't made enough on their options. Then they'll dump the reps at the end of the year. I've already lined up some good interviews. Fool me once, you're not going to fool me twice.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're both spot on. My RBD is a total jackass.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No severance plan is just awful, but I have to believe actavis will honor a fair plan to avoid lawsuits. Pushing a non compete on employees to not go to medco, then selling a month later will not help tge Actavis/Durata side in future lawsuits.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't believe rbds are getting much here, I have yet to see an rbd happy with this buyout.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask your RBD, RMAD and Access person how many options they received to come on board and how many as part of retention package. If they are honest you will be sick. They have tremendous incentive. Many got their original options at $6-$7 as well so that only adds to their cash out. They and anyone above them will do just fine here. It's the TBM's that got next to nothing to come here. Some people left jobs and started on October 6 only to be learn of the buyout like we did. How does that feel?

I'm in on any lawsuit. We need to band together on this! Way too much deception and dishonesty.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with all of the above. The biggest slap in the face is my mgr actually is pushing me to work. Stressing me out over formulary reviews. Buddy my job right now is to find a new job. At this rate I hope the launch continues to struggle. Karma is a bitch.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. The IPO strike price in March of 2012 was $10. By the time the first RBDs were hired stock was trading at $12+ so there's no friggin way their options were less than that. I'm not surprised you dicks are such morons since this is public stock price information and not your baseless innuendo. It's no wonder you suck as a TBM. No doubt Actavis is reading your postings here and quickly coming to the realization that you're not worth retaining. Hopeless cause.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Joe

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in too, just talked to a two employment lawyers. No way they are going to be able to do this to so many professionals with a handshake and smile.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok so $8-10 premium on how many shares? 15,000-30,000 is worst case $120,000 in stock. Please tell me how the RBD's did bad again? Besides being complete liars in recruiting.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please add 1 more to the class action especially if they do anything less than 6 months severance because they lied and put my family in jeopardy.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know the strike price and number of shares my RBD received. He's making close to $200k. Makes me sick to think about it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$200 even if it's close to that it makes me sick as well. For what, lying to us and for doing pre-marketing that to date counted for 45 vials in the region (if you give all the credit) which amounts to nothing. We should have been a part of the sell in a bigger way.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better question... Why has your region sold 45 vials??? I've sold more than your entire region?? Maybe that's why we were sold...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, this is too easy. What was the stock trading at on June 7, 2013? I'll save you the hassle of looking it up, it was $6.89. A few of the RBD's came on around this time as Market Development Directors. I would wait for your apology but I know that will never happen.