Lawsuit - holy shit!

Discussion in 'McKesson' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2018 at 6:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just paid $150 million for opioid violations. Mckesson isnt run by the mafia is it?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chump change, $150mm is drop in the bucket. Give us a billion dollar fine and we'll laught that off too.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is what I'm thinking. They calculated worst case when they got caught and said "go for it".

I wonder if the execs involved will get jail time, fired, or promoted with bonus. My guess is promoted or at least a huge bonus.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t let the press be your only info source. Ask yourself why it is that the dea is given reports on every
    Controlled substance order, yet doesn’t
    Know where it’s going. Might they be deflecting responsibility? Distributors don’t sell to patients. they sell to people licensed to buy. The Dea issues licenses.
    Qpiod addiction is terrible and people have died. But pointing at the distributor as the main reason is implausible. Maybe they can do more, but it looks more like a blame game.
    If a teenager buys beer at a party store, and gets drunk and has a car accident . Is the beer distributor responsible? Should they be fined? But didn’t they know the store bought more beer than they should?
    Well they reported it to the beer authorities and what did they do ? Oh and that party store buys from 5 beer distributors, who knew. Beer authorities knew but couldn’t Stop the problem.
    Easy to blame. Not as easy to fix the issue. It’s going to take lots of commited stakeholders to fix.