Lawsuits

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 8, 2019 at 10:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Sun is suing Biofrontera for poaching it's dusa sales force. How long until Sun sues UCB for doing the exact same thing? Ask to see Fran's text and emails.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dummy... less unemployment for Sun to pay in this case.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really ? Isn’t that water long over the dam? Any institutional knowledge, data, customer info has long since been used and so it’s fruitless to chase this. But that’s what we do, go after things that are meaningless.
    Meanwhile we’re way behind vs target. Let’s focus on what in front of us, not what’s in the rear view mirror.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I focus on what is ahead I need to get ready for a primary care selling model, outrageous TM turnover rates, zero bonus, ineffective management, no sales plans only sales goals, a SMD group that produces nothing yet their sphere of influence grows, more federal indictments, more leadership that has no ability to lead, a growing good ole boy network, a HUB where information goes to die, an exhausted FRM group that can’t pull through anything, a selling philosophy that is ridiculously oppressive, lying management that is full of paranoia, fellow Sun employees who undermine coworkers to make themselves look good and a drug that is last in class.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bahahaha!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I started compiling a list of what you left off the list and then I thought “fuck it” things just keep getting worse so the list really is endless.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Undermining fellow coworkers is rampant amongst the districts especially by a couple RSMs. Be supportive of a coworkers or one of your TMs wanting to explore other opportunities whether it be within Sun or elsewhere. Why not encourage someone to grow professionally and damnit just be happy. Being petty gets you nowhere. Get over yourself!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone staying here is a piece of shit. Let’s face it. This is childish behavior from a bunch of losers. There is no professional development at Sun. They are incapable of it here. This garbage heap went into a death roll when Abhay took over. I hope these clowns lose everything. KARMA