Lawyer Up!

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by Sun is Setting, Jan 9, 2019 at 7:31 PM.

1. Sun is Setting

Sun is Setting New Member

It’s about to go down in the East. No getting out of this with facts and documents stacked against certain members of senior leadership, an RSM, a few territory managers, and the company. One of the best law firms hired and more than one plaintiff. Save the mud slinging and immature comments. Tenured honest reps are done taking “one for the team” and are doing the right thing. Blow that whistle!! And to the TMs that are filling out BIs and forging patient signatures, you are busted.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And who would the plaintiffs be? Our own employees, doctors, or patients? Or are you referring to an actual whistle blower type suit?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m suing my mother for raising a spineless coward.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun Leadership here. If you had anything at all it would have come by way of legal letter to us. Save your brainless rants for your AA meetings.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not buying it. Audit the HCNA group.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you could be sued for lying and half truths I think SUN be in court all day and night. Fraud is difficult to determine as the culprit usually disposes of the evidence in advance. So there will be no audits. Just business as usual.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just might be right.
    Though what’s up with their ‘expecting to pay a $200 million settlement in the US’?
    Could it be ???