Lay-offs and COVID19

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jun 15, 2020 at 8:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been back in the field for a week now and my hospitals, clinics and some private offices are shutting reps out more and more each day. How long do we have until AZ start to lay-off? Which division will be cut first: Oncology, CVAS, Biologics, Respiratory?

If hospitals continue a no rep policy our days are numbered.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

almost all of our offices are open in our area.....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would look at hiring trends. Is AZ filling vacancies? If not, layoffs are probably coming.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being open is different from the office allowing access. Half of my offices have no vendor policy is in place. If there is a second wave coming our jobs will be cut soon.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To clarify, yes open with access.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and vacancies are being filled in our area too. Interviews have been going on within the last few weeks

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard there is a hiring freeze until there is more clarity around how the virus is going impact access. Stay tuned.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard fuck these weak ass mods!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Instead of by TA think I it will be based on how reps in a geography across TAs. For example CV HCS here but I'm the only rep in my territory. CCS is an overlay. But there are territories with 3 or more people. I'd be concerned in a territory like that.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think if a second wave comes they will for sure furlough us until AZ can get a vaccine into their employees that want it. If they get rid of contract I would worry.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well BG will be safe in Jacksonville. It’s an easy job here when you’re dating the number one Symbicort writer-Pulmonologist. Unfortunately, she sacrificed her marriage and kids to get to the top. How does AZ let her get away it? It’s completely unethical and sad!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s called job before family! AZ would never consider it to be unethical because it brings in sales silly rabbit !

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have a new vacancy in a big geography and they aren’t back filling this year.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that’s the case dumbass no industry is safe, did you ever think about that?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You truly are a dumbass.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same thing. Everything is on hold. Interviews have be done, but they aren't putting offers out until AZ figures out how everything shakes out.

17. Woody

Woody new user

Yes, there will be cuts, remember AZ is working on a Covid Vaccine.
    So who knows what will happen...good luck

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats more sad is that you took the time to rat her out on CP and were bold enough to assume that you knew what was going on in her personal life behind closed doors. Maybe the marriage was already all but over. How would you know?? Clearly you must work closely with her in some way which also makes it sad that you'd drag a teammate of yours through the mud like that. Doctors and drug reps end up dating and/or married all the time....no different than doctors and nurses, pilots and stewardesses or whatever. Sounds like you need to get a life and mind your own business!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7 calls yesterday. Everyone so happy to see me.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

same!!doing awesome in our territory!!