Lay Offs and Rollovers

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by anonymous, Jul 25, 2016 at 2:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One person from my region just got laid off. Is this the last of the layoffs? What is the process for rollovers?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yikes!! When?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

word is Iroko laid off 25 or more yesterday

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard it was 30.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More than that!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With us having to interview for jobs that we already have I say let's start a slow down strike If they are not sure if we are good enough for these jobs then why have they not fired us before or on a plan.

SlOW DOWN strike needs to start now until we are told we have a job. Why work hard when we don't know if we will have a job in Q4 Little work until we are told we have a job.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many PSRs were laid off this last week and what number are they looking to get down to? The interview I went through lasted 1.5 hours and was pretty standard with all situational questions.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard 30-35 were on the conference call invite during layoffs. Is upper management that bored that they need to inverview their current reps for 2 hours using STAR format? Wtf?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was one of the few lucky ones to be on the call.. there were 36ish on the call but there was about 6 or 7 erms in that roster. Im guessing it was about 30 total. Thanks Iroko, I just got hired not too long ago. You would think that they have a plan in order ahead of hiring people, but then again it is Iroko. This is a blessing in disguise if I've ever seen one.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Move on. Those rolled over should be looking for better opportunities too

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

get out. Get out now. The house is on fire.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many more are being laid off before the rollover? Any insight to the bottom line number? I interviewed well but still nervous about this. Hope my manager is ok too, she is nice to work for.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

had the same old STAR format-it is exiting to see the results-words coming in tommorow-should be so great-got my goblin treats and sprite soda -so good

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is tomorrow? What word are we getting?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well what Happened?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You won't get any info from these people. They are ruthless!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if everyone quits then there won't be any sales force

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they make the final decisions in Baltimore? Any one have a timeline of when reps will finally find out?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half of the people in my district are interviewing for other companies. Why wait for Iroko?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard 55 reps will get cut in the next 2 weeks! Better have your resume ready!