Lay offs?

Discussion in 'Amylin' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2010 at 1:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I know they are saying no lay offs right now but who has info on how long it will be and how many? Thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard from two reliable sources that there will be a reorganization and layoffs.

That email you all got - brace yourself for coming into work and not being able to log in on Monday if you are one of the people getting laid off. Get your files off now that are personal.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR will be working overtime to get severance packages approved by the executive team. I hope it's as good as the last one. Oh wait, that one sucked too.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI...go get the oil changed/tires rotated etc with your company car...once yer laid off they let you buy yer car at a discount...get it detailed, don't back into yer partners car in office parking lots, don't throw yer sample boxes on the hood and scratch it up....
    Good luck folks as the job market now is worse than last years...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get your resumes ready, "just in case". There are still some good jobs out there. Stay focused and positive and you will land a position.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Network.....Network....Network......

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey guys, rumors of immediate layoffs are absolutely false.

Layoff and severance announcement won't be made until December. Happy Holidays!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And don't sweat Mondays. Layoffs have always been on Fridays - all six of them so far have been.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DBM told me Friday not to pass up a good opportunity.

Amylin is a sinking ship and all we have are spoons to bail water.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made the decision to only work when my drunk ass manager rides with me. I'm done busting my ass for this company

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here. There is tremendous pressure on Lilly to do something...anything because of their patent problems, etc. Analysts think that their takeover of us would be very likely. I can tell you all here and now, to update your resumes and start looking. You have to look after yourself and your family. Good luck!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May 2009 refugee here- Whoever said network is right. Hold out as long as possible as the severance was good contrary to popular opinion. If they do let some of ya'll go- don't waste your time w/ the LHH career counseling thing they offer- nice but time would be better spent elsewhere.. Salaries aren't Amylin like so get ready to cancel one of the country club memberships.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check your calendar - November 10, 2008 was a Monday

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dos anyone know what happened to D. Maher aka, King Douche?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave Maher is now Jake's Right Hand Man

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what job is that

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many PIP's are out there already? Or verbal warnings? Get ready that are coming.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PIP PIP hooray!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lost a great one to a PIP yesterday....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do tell!