Lay offs

Discussion in 'EKR Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Jan 15, 2012 at 5:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"next month layoffs get ready"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I already said, you EKR guy are a sick joke. I hope you all (what's that, 3 of you at this point?), get your sorry asses totally laid-off and that EKR dries up and finally blows away. What a total waste!

By the way, from here on out, just STFU douchebag!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who bought EKR?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything got quiet. What happened to all the buyout talk?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same old, same old smoke blowing & BS associated with EKR. Anyway, who the hell in the right mind would buyout EKR?? What's there to actually buy?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you guys anyway? We may be having a bit of lean times lately, but EKR is a really great company with a great sales force and an even better product portfolio! We also expect to launch a couple of blockbuster products in the very near future which will really turn everything around! Hiring is sure to follow!

Stay tuned!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, who spiked the Kool-Aid again??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen, anyone still here is either:
    a. in denial
    b. have no future
    c. think they are great and have no patience for the current pharma/biotech world
    d. completely unhirable by any reputable company

This starts with JZ! What a tool! how many of us have rec'd desperate self serving, seeking info if your leaving e-mails; from this dork!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey - nice I agree, why you still here then?
    Which one are you, JZ

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Lay offs-TOM ROMERO

Is this tool still firing reps? What a dousche bag cry baby. His District is last in sales and now he is firing all the thuggs he hired.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Lay offs-TOM ROMERO

are you people hiring?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hiring? You betcha!

Absolutely we are hiring! Please contact our HR group if you are interested in working for a great sales department and company.

Best of luck!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just be warned that if you slander anyone on this or any other website - anonymous or not, the website data will be subpoenaed and you will get your ass handed to you in court.

EKR is a good company trying to do what's best for its investors (1st) and the rest of the organization (2nd). That's how each and every one of you would run your business if you had half the brains to start/run one. Instead, you anonymously spew garbage to make yourself feel like you have a say in the world. Pitiful.

Better days are ahead for most of the people here at EKR. Change is sometimes a good thing and in this industry the only constant.

Ciao

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, what started out as a very rational, relevant post ended up with YOU behaving exactly like the original poster (and apparently anyone else) you are "threatening"...

"That's how each and every one of you would run your business if you had half the brains to start/run one. Instead, you anonymously spew garbage to make yourself feel like you have a say in the world."

I dont mean to point out the obvious here but if you are above everyone and everything why are you posting on cafepharma?

At the end of the day, ones work at EKR Therapeutics or any other pharma company shouldn't really be seen as having a "say in the world" NO MATTER WHAT YOUR TITLE is!

Finally, EKR is a good company with GREAT people ~ no need to acknowledge those very few people that are hateful with hateful...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any input on Cornerstone? Details about the acquisition?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to jump ship!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great News !!!

I have to admit that I didn't think this would ever come to pass, but the Cornerstone acquisition deal is on the cusp of officially happening. Truly unbelievable, but nevertheless very excellent news. I understand that the EKR sales staff will be essentially absorbed into the existing Cornerstone sales organization sometime later this month, so stay tuned for the organizational plan and announcements. It's really a great time to be part of EKR during this exciting time in our history.

Cheers!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Great News !!!

Are you drunk? Mentally challenged??? Did you just get the memo?!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds Welsh to me.